Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » For my birthday, i like to__________?

For my birthday, i like to__________?

Fill in the blank.

Posted - March 7, 2017

Responses

eat pizza and cake.
      March 7, 2017 12:55 AM MST

• I've designated myself a second birthday because having a birthday in January is crappy. So in June in I like to enjoy the sunshine, drink beer and eat chips.
      March 7, 2017 1:07 AM MST

• Better than February.
      March 7, 2017 6:00 AM MST

• No it isn't. What's wrong with February. I guess it's still cold and 'orrible but January's too near to Christmas and I never get any decent presents and oh what's the use. 

:)
      March 7, 2017 6:04 AM MST

• Yeah I was judging by weather.
      March 7, 2017 6:05 AM MST

• I would suggest the 16th of June. THats a good birthday day.
    It would also give me a chance at a second try at the cake. Yes?

March 10, 2017 10:06 AM MST

• Hi Skunky,
    For me, on all holidays I like to be alone and meditation, birthdays included. Prolly half the time it does not work out like that, however, the fun is just too much to resist and I end up go out and join the party...

However, my good friend Dianne loves fantasy including ALICE IN WONDERLAND so we re-read it together, and since then I have been celebrating UN-birthdays. I get lots of birthday cards at the dollar store, write in UN- between the Happy and the Birthday, and send them out to Dianne and everyone Mad Hatter-ly style!

...so there you have the WHOLE story...
      March 7, 2017 4:26 AM MST

• How about un-birthdaying me in January, what do say. It's just rubbish in Northern Europe at that time. Then it would legitimise my blatant re-birthdaying in June. Yes? 
      March 7, 2017 4:50 AM MST

• Oh Lucia, you are REALLY understanding un-birthdays, the whole concept, I can tell...absolutely, yes, the Mad Hatter, March Hare and Cheshire Cat would all be SO proud...!
      March 7, 2017 6:04 AM MST

•  I think it's a fab idea, thank you!

• I like to have all of my kids over for dinner. I cook the meal and they bring the cake.
      March 7, 2017 5:31 AM MST

• Normally I get a bottle of rye,   roll a bunch of joints and spend the day in my  shanty.   Not this year
      March 7, 2017 6:01 AM MST

• What happened

• It wasn't a proper winter so the lakes and bays never froze.
      March 7, 2017 6:08 AM MST

• So you just had the joints and the whiskey. That's alright.
    Cake? 
      March 7, 2017 6:13 AM MST

• No,   I don't much care  cake. Except carrot cake.  Someone did bake me brownies though,  which I enjoy very, very much.

March 7, 2017 6:31 AM MST

• Are you sure about the cake ...

Happy birthday!
      March 7, 2017 6:34 AM MST

• Pretty...  Thank you.
      March 7, 2017 6:36 AM MST

• Have a nice dinner and a beer, or a shot or four!
      March 7, 2017 7:11 AM MST

• Hang out by the Christmas tree at home :)

(My birthday is also Christmas Eve)
      March 7, 2017 9:54 AM MST

... be 20 years younger.
      March 7, 2017 2:05 PM MST

be younger!
      March 7, 2017 3:51 PM MST

i would like to have someone to spend my birthday with instead of getting stuck by myself every yr, same with christmas, this christmas i didnt even get to go to church cause it was storming out and my ride cancelled, i was sitting around later sending out resumes, someone called me the next day, i was always telling god how i wanted a job for a christmas present, they ended up hiring me to hand out samples in stores, ironic that when i sent out that resume it was right on christmas day.
      March 7, 2017 9:24 PM MST

• For my birthday, I like to "go where no man has gone before!"

October 1, 2017 1:28 PM MDT