Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What Type of Military Aircraft Are You?

Quiz: What Type of Military Aircraft Are You?

Category: Quizzes.

QUIZ! Take part if you like quizzes. Add your results and the descriptions in the comments below. I was called such a spitfire previously today by a lovely friend. Made me look for a quiz, and this one will be the closest we get.

Are you a bomb dropper or a gear hauler or what? Take our aircraft personality quiz and find out.

Link for quiz: What Type of Military Aircraft Are You? 

Me: F/A-18 Super Hornet

You’re a state-of-the-art carrier-based fighter with an impressive compliment of weapons, which means you can operate from anywhere. You’re fast, but your limited fuel capacity and high consumption rate force you to always have an airborne tanker nearby. Overall you’re an extrovert who is at once independent and needy. You can be impulsive, but you keep yourself out of trouble by staying agile and limiting the size of your inner circle.

Did come close to the spitfire, eh? 

Posted - March 7, 2017

Responses

• C-130 You’re a cargo plane than can be adapted for a multitude of missions – everything from airborne tanker to formidable attack platform. You can operate in and out of austere conditions, including dirt or gravel runways. Your four turboprops allow you to stay airborne for long periods of time. Your inherently flexible design has made you a reliable workhorse that has been able to adapt to emerging needs over decades of service. Overall you’re an introvert who’s very methodical with approaches to life. You’re reliable and low-maintenance and therefore you make friendships that endure. But while you’re somewhat predictable to those who know you, you can still surprise them from time to time.
      March 7, 2017 9:38 AM MST

Big ones flying in. Mhmm.
      March 7, 2017 9:47 AM MST

• Been in a few of those over the years.
      March 7, 2017 9:48 AM MST

Can't say the same. Oh, goes for the Super Hornet and Spitfire as well. :-)
      March 7, 2017 10:21 AM MST

Spot on I would say.

This post was edited by Zack at March 7, 2017 2:01 PM MST
      March 7, 2017 9:41 AM MST

Oh. *invisible ninja mode activated*
      March 7, 2017 9:48 AM MST

• E-3 Sentry
    E-3
    Your high-tech sensors and communications suite allow you to see threats at long range and relay them to multiple assets in a timely fashion. You can fly long ranges and stay airborne for long periods of time.

Overall your power of perception gives you a “big picture” outlook that allows you to make good choices. You’re methodical, well-reasoned approach to life make you a good friend and someone people gravitate toward.
      March 7, 2017 9:47 AM MST

Ahem. You too? Zack and you will be our radars. Mhmm.
      March 7, 2017 10:22 AM MST

I do not need to take the quiz to know I am a B-52, a heavy bomber. It is a big plane that can take a lot of hits and keep flying. That is me all over!

March 7, 2017 10:12 AM MST

I'm not sure if it's among the options.
      March 7, 2017 10:22 AM MST

I don't care if its in the stinking options its what I am!
      March 7, 2017 10:23 AM MST

Then don't take part. Your call, this question is a quiz.
      March 7, 2017 10:24 AM MST

Oh you are no fun today Sapphic.

March 7, 2017 10:53 AM MST

March 7, 2017 11:03 AM MST

Saw a B-52 at the air museum in Dayton. It had a chart at the front of the plane that shwed all of the places it had been hit and if you looked close you could see the repair on those spots and I was like "damned, look at the hunk that mission took out and wow look at that repair". I am just like that plane.

March 7, 2017 2:38 PM MST

I got it, and love those little stories, especially when given as supplement on quiz results.
      March 7, 2017 11:23 PM MST

When Nazi leader Herman Goering saw the P-51 Mustangs fly overhead, he knew the war was over.  Perhaps I am too small of a human being to wish I was an aircraft that good.
      March 7, 2017 12:35 PM MST

It's a quiz.
      March 7, 2017 12:54 PM MST

C-130

You’re a cargo plane than can be adapted for a multitude of missions – everything from airborne tanker to formidable attack platform. You can operate in and out of austere conditions, including dirt or gravel runways. Your four turboprops allow you to stay airborne for long periods of time. Your inherently flexible design has made you a reliable workhorse that has been able to adapt to emerging needs over decades of service. Overall you’re an introvert who’s very methodical with approaches to life. You’re reliable and low-maintenance and therefore you make friendships that endure. But while you’re somewhat predictable to those who know you, you can still surprise them from time to time.
      March 7, 2017 1:06 PM MST

Oh. Funny, wouldn't have been my guess. :-)
      March 7, 2017 1:20 PM MST

I'm reliable and low maintenance and I make friendships that endure!  Yes!

Which is much better than:

You're an F-35

You're late and way over budget and like the computer systems in the F-35 you lock people out too easily.

March 7, 2017 1:28 PM MST

You're so right Miss. :-)
      March 7, 2017 1:29 PM MST

im not in the military at all nor would i want to be
      March 7, 2017 1:47 PM MST

Quiz.
      March 7, 2017 1:53 PM MST