Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What Type of Military Aircraft Are You?

Quiz: What Type of Military Aircraft Are You?

Category: Quizzes.

QUIZ! Take part if you like quizzes. Add your results and the descriptions in the comments below. I was called such a spitfire previously today by a lovely friend. Made me look for a quiz, and this one will be the closest we get.

Are you a bomb dropper or a gear hauler or what? Take our aircraft personality quiz and find out.

Link for quiz: What Type of Military Aircraft Are You? 

Me: F/A-18 Super Hornet

You’re a state-of-the-art carrier-based fighter with an impressive compliment of weapons, which means you can operate from anywhere. You’re fast, but your limited fuel capacity and high consumption rate force you to always have an airborne tanker nearby. Overall you’re an extrovert who is at once independent and needy. You can be impulsive, but you keep yourself out of trouble by staying agile and limiting the size of your inner circle.

Did come close to the spitfire, eh? 

Posted - March 7, 2017

Responses

• E-3 Sentry
    E-3
    Your high-tech sensors and communications suite allow you to see threats at long range and relay them to multiple assets in a timely fashion. You can fly long ranges and stay airborne for long periods of time.

Overall your power of perception gives you a “big picture” outlook that allows you to make good choices. You’re methodical, well-reasoned approach to life make you a good friend and someone people gravitate toward.
      March 7, 2017 2:05 PM MST

Had to be, eh?
      March 7, 2017 2:16 PM MST

• Hi Sapphic Heart,

Well I also am the E-3 Sentry, which means I can "stay airborne for long periods of time."
    Hmmmm...not sure how to take that...I actually wanted to be the B-52 bomber, BUFF, the Big Ugly Fat Fellow (except the second F, it's not really fellow)

March 7, 2017 2:05 PM MST

Jeez, I'm surrounded by flying radars. Do I sense big brother is watching me? ;-) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 7, 2017 11:21 PM MST
      March 7, 2017 2:17 PM MST

Stealth bomber
      March 7, 2017 2:51 PM MST

Your result? Do you recall any of the description? You're our first stealth bomber.
      March 7, 2017 11:22 PM MST

Get out of the way.... here I come.

March 15, 2017 6:59 AM MDT

Mayday mayday... going down, I'm going down... Ahem... :-P
      March 15, 2017 7:02 AM MDT

I see you got it... you're quick... but don't be quick enough to get out of my way. :-)
      March 15, 2017 7:18 AM MDT

Oh... Thought you were just saying get off... Lol. *blushes*
      March 15, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

Thanks to you being an excellent navigator... we all did get off.... feeling a little blushed myself :-p
      March 15, 2017 7:27 AM MDT

Ahem. 
      March 15, 2017 7:31 AM MDT