Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Real Estate » Assuming you don't currently live in your ideal locale, if you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose and why?

Assuming you don't currently live in your ideal locale, if you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose and why?

Posted - March 7, 2017

Responses

• I am ok where i am.. I LOVE the countryside here.. we have soooo much wildlife.. but sadly it's also THE most congested part of the country.. way way way too many people and more coming along all the time...  so for that reason I'd like to go somewhere remote, wild, peaceful... 

I am thinking of going to Wales, beauty, peace ... love it.. 

But ideally I'd like somewhere warmer...Italy maybe - wine, ice-cream and pasta 
      March 7, 2017 3:40 PM MST

• Italy is a fave of mine as well. There is a certain town up in the Tuscan hills overlooking the Med. Been there 5 times now. I won't name it, but I could happily die there.
    Thanks for your answer. 
      March 7, 2017 3:44 PM MST

• Fiji
    First, I heard somewhere that that's as.far.as you can get from here before you start to come back.
    And second, because FIJI!
      March 7, 2017 3:47 PM MST

• 'Nuff said. 
      March 7, 2017 4:42 PM MST

• Can I come too.
      March 8, 2017 3:56 AM MST

• Of course, of course.
      March 8, 2017 5:06 PM MST

There are certain places that call me. New Orleans, Italy and Ireland. I've dreamed of these places since I was very young. 
    If there are such things as other lifetimes maybe I've already lived there. Because sometimes in my dreams these places are as familiar to me as where I live now. 
      March 7, 2017 3:53 PM MST

• I have the good fortune to live exactly where I want to be. If I had to move it would be to Mollymook Beach, about 250 km south of Sydney. Always assuming, of course, that I could afford the purchase price.

March 7, 2017 3:59 PM MST

• Lucky you, Didge.

You and I both are fortunate in this way.  Count my 'blessings' every day.  Great pic. 
      March 7, 2017 4:41 PM MST

i wouldnt mind living in south america where i was born
      March 7, 2017 4:54 PM MST

• I do live in my ideal locale. I am a hardcore NorCal-er. That said, I wouldn't mind experimenting with living somewhere else temporarily, namely Italy. 
      March 7, 2017 5:25 PM MST

• Hi Zee,
    For some strange reason, I have loved the Chihuahuan Desert of southern New Mexico.
    Not completely certain I would want to stay there forever, however...but perhaps a few years?
      March 8, 2017 2:21 AM MST

• Its this type of individual taste that raised the question. I noticed no one said NYC or LA
      March 8, 2017 4:26 AM MST

• Meteora, Greece. Maybe just for a while.

March 8, 2017 4:33 AM MST

• But.  .what if you are a sleepwalker??
      March 10, 2017 9:09 AM MST

• Don't get me wrong. I think I would have a very long rope attached to my person at all times. )
    But it's something though, don't you think. Oh sod it, let's just go to the beach.
      March 10, 2017 9:29 AM MST

• I think your place is better. How do get up there tho
      March 10, 2017 10:43 AM MST

Anyplace where there's no light, smog or noise pollution.
      March 10, 2017 9:11 AM MST