Active Now

Element 99
Maurice214
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Would you ever stop logging onto a Q&A website in a spiteful ploy to make your fake online ex-spouse look guilty of your fake murder?

Would you ever stop logging onto a Q&A website in a spiteful ploy to make your fake online ex-spouse look guilty of your fake murder?

Signed, 
Framed in CyberPrison

(P.S. I'm just posting this for a friend.)

Posted - March 7, 2017

Responses

i dont think so
      March 7, 2017 8:47 PM MST

Nah, it would require a whole lot of talking/posting beforehand to ensure people 'knew' enough to come to come to that particular conclusion. Not likely to work.

I did encounter a somewhat similar situation on a forum though, a guy rage-quitting by pretending to have died. Then he logged on pretending to be his widow and said so, and later again he logged on as his own son giwing a Eulogy for his great 'Dad'. Alas he could not keep his stories staight, and also made mistakes in his timing of events (eg: 'his wife' posted about his death just a couple of hours after he was last seen on the site, in that time she had supposedly had a doctor attest to his death. And had gotten a neighbor to explain the newfangled computer, so she could tell his PC-friends. A rather strange priority for the situation)
      March 7, 2017 9:14 PM MST

Trying to build your case on circumstantial evidence, huh?
      March 8, 2017 1:21 AM MST

Your Honor, I'm beginning to suspect that my fake online ex-wife never really existed at all, that she was merely a fake account belonging to SapphicHeart and/or Livvie, who are my main accusers. As such, the defense moves for a mistrial and to have the charges dropped completely, thereby clearing my name and restoring the good reputation I've developed in the community over the years. 

(So there!)
    ~
      March 8, 2017 3:01 AM MST

Grilly was real before you started mistreating her. I recall her from back our EP days. Mhmm. She even tried go undercover here with different name... but no... no, you couldn't resist it... you had to make her disappear. Harumph.
      March 8, 2017 3:04 AM MST

I never mistreated her!  She left on her own!  
    You know, you sure are jealous of the fake love that she and I fake shared!  

Maybe you really wanted her for yourself!  Wait, maybe YOU got rid of her!  Police, POLICE!!!!

~
      March 8, 2017 3:11 AM MST

Ran-Ran. Do you feel yourself intimidated by my charm towards women. ;-) Is this why you got rid of her? Grilly wasn't even playing on my team! ;-)
      March 8, 2017 3:16 AM MST

I suppose that's your proof that you didn't want her?  

Yeah, right. I'm going to the District Attorney the first thing in the morning; this investigation is getting turned around. 
    ~
      March 8, 2017 3:25 AM MST

She was a wonderful person, I do know a lot of straight wonderful women. And no point hitting on them. Mhmm.
      March 8, 2017 3:29 AM MST

Jealous, jealous, jealous. 
    ~
      March 8, 2017 3:30 AM MST

Tsk tsk.
      March 8, 2017 3:41 AM MST

If you really can make members stop logging in, I have a job for you.
      March 8, 2017 4:22 AM MST

Someone in particular, right?

~
      March 8, 2017 6:08 AM MST

I am not going to pretend to answer because I don't misunderstand what you are not saying.

Do I make myself unclear?
      March 8, 2017 6:30 AM MST

Yes, yes and No, no.
      March 8, 2017 7:16 AM MST