Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Information is ever-changing. What you state as fact today may change tomorrow. What was true months ago may be false now. Agree ?

Information is ever-changing. What you state as fact today may change tomorrow. What was true months ago may be false now. Agree ?

Posted - March 10, 2017

Responses

In the science community that is a big fat yes. Also in the food and diet industry. Yesterday coffee was OK and next month it won't be.
      March 10, 2017 10:35 AM MST

I know m'dear. It is so dam** exasperating! Water seems to be the only safe thing but of course it could be polluted/poisoned too, couldn't it? I guess the best thing to do is find a way to live without eating food. Survival of the fittest! What is safe  forever? I haven't a clue! Thank you for your reply Ele and Happy Saturday! :)
      March 11, 2017 5:20 AM MST

Absolutely!  I remember when dinosaurs were cold blooded reptiles and Pluto was an unquestioned planet!
      March 10, 2017 6:03 PM MST

On one of my question threads a couple of days ago a respondent answered the question with information he said occurred January 20! He invited me to "look  it up". January 20! How many eons ago in Trumpland is that? I reminded him that something true today could be untrue tomorrow and what caused him to think what was considered true January 20 would still be so? He didn't respond. SIGH. They never do. Thank you for your reply Sugar! :)
      March 11, 2017 5:17 AM MST