Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Inspiration struck again on here. . DO you let Trump control your life?

Inspiration struck again on here. . DO you let Trump control your life?

Apart from the obvious that anyone in the US is kinda at his mercy, as we all are in some ways re our government, to a greater or lesser extent. Or do you have a life, go to work, study, hug your kids and your pets, do the garden, go out, eat, drink and be merry and only make Trump comments as a side line :P

Posted - March 10, 2017

Responses

• Not different standards, just different temperaments.  Read my response to Didge on this one, and his response back. That is what I'm talking about. 

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/22493/i-wonder-why-biblical-scholars-didn-t-smack-trump-down-when-he/view/post_id/184675
      March 10, 2017 5:11 PM MST
  • AG

No, I don't let him control my life. But I do let the haters and supporters speak.
      March 10, 2017 12:50 PM MST

• Quite right too.. if you can't even have a debate without getting attacked what's the point.
      March 10, 2017 1:41 PM MST

Yes, Trump controls my life. This morning I was practicing my goosestep march. I have changed my hairstyle to match his. (that ain't easy!) I painted giant letters on my private jetliner that say 'TRUMP'. I booked a weekend stay at Margo-Largo. Mrs. Pence will be there to serve coffee and crumpets. After that, we get to play a round of golf on President Trump's golf course, with President Trump's greenskeeper and course maintainence crew. For evening entertainment, Jeff Sessions will be the keynote speaker, and his subject will be 'The Old South'. 
      March 10, 2017 1:20 PM MST

Sounds like th' life!!! May I join you?!??! I am liking this sense of humour.
      March 10, 2017 1:21 PM MST

• Have a fabulous weekend! Will you buy a souvenir tea-towel or thimble?  
      March 10, 2017 1:40 PM MST

• He really doesn't have much impact on my life. 
      March 10, 2017 2:27 PM MST

No. I don't let him control my life.
      March 10, 2017 2:46 PM MST

•   March 10, 2017 4:00 PM MST

Yes, I let him control my life. I think about him every second of every day. All of my conversations away from Answermug are about Trump as well. I comb my hair like his, I mimic his facial expressions and body language, and I try to say "yuge" and "bigly" in every sentence. I want to be Donald Trump! I wish I was him! I have Trump photos in frames all over my house, and I got Trump stickers all over my truck. I put on my make america great again hat every time I go out, I rev my truck really loudly, and I shout "LET'S GO CHAMP" out of my window at everyone I pass. 

lol ;) ;p
      March 10, 2017 4:55 PM MST

I feel no differently about 45 now than I have for the past 40 years.  I despised him then, and the following decades sure haven't convinced me otherwise.  I'm not going to dwell on him or be obsessed by him, but I am paying attention to what he's saying/doing and making appropriate plans for me and mine.
      March 10, 2017 5:03 PM MST

• Well put.
      March 10, 2017 5:05 PM MST

I'm an American and Donald Trump is not my president.
      March 10, 2017 5:14 PM MST