Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Randy D
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What is your opinion of guys who hate women and complain about them because they weren't who she wanted?

What is your opinion of guys who hate women and complain about them because they weren't who she wanted?

It just doesn't seem like a winning strategy for when they're trying to get a date the next time.

Posted - March 11, 2017

Responses

• First, I don't understand "guys who hate women". What's to hate? 

If I understand the second part of your question, English actor John Nettles (aka DCI Tom Barnaby, aka DS Jim Bergerac) once went on a blind date to oblige a friend. He said it was a total disaster. The woman in question didn't want a date with Nettles, she wanted a date with Bergerac, the role he was playing at that time. Inevitably, Livvie, some dates totally fail; others spread their wings and fly. It's still to whine and carp if one goes wrong.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 11, 2017 6:01 PM MST
      March 11, 2017 2:44 PM MST

• Whiny pathetic  ********.

Image result for MGTOW loser Meme
    This post was edited by my2cents at March 11, 2017 8:34 PM MST
      March 11, 2017 2:58 PM MST

Those are two groups on the internet who I just don't get.  I feel bad for people who don't have love in their lives but when they get to the point of attacking the opposite sex and some but not all of them do any empathy I had for them goes out the window.

MGTOW is the group that makes no sense.  My husband has a friend of the family who is what normal people think the phrase MGTOW would mean but he would never call himself that.  He never got married and he didn't want to but he has good friends who are both men and women.  He's nice to everybody and while he chose to never get married he has never said anything bad about women.  I don't think he's gay either.  He just gets along with everybody and everybody loves the guy!  People just feel good being around him.

If MGTOW guys were all like him they wouldn't be on the internet bashing women.  They wouldn't have MGTOW forums.  They would be enjoying life instead and if they were online they would be talking about hunting or fishing or things they enjoy doing and they would never even talk about women.

Instead people who take the MGTOW label on the internet are ruled by their hatred of the opposite sex and that's all they seem to be about in life. This post was edited by Livvie at March 12, 2017 5:00 AM MDT
      March 11, 2017 8:57 PM MST

• I just see a bunch of desperate and oversexed man-children  who want to fault anyone but themselves for not being able to get on together with a girl.   I don't know if they hate women or hate themselves for being attracted to them when they are too lazy to work  at getting one.  Either way I think it's a weak pathetic mentality.

In other words
    Image result for you have no marbles meme
      March 11, 2017 9:54 PM MST

Their delicate BIG strong Egos
    are weak in everything
    except Bully posturing.
         Instead of the understanding of
    someone else's wants and feelings,
    they can't get beyond their desires,
    their Ego to feel something in
    someone else's heart.
         I have no feeling for them at all.

March 11, 2017 3:05 PM MST

• You talk about the posturing of the Ego but end with,
    "I have no feeling for them at all"
    Am I not understanding something here?
      March 11, 2017 3:47 PM MST

Misogyny and rejection are two different beasts. I don't know many who handle rejection well, male or female. Because rejection is part of dating, I just took such behavior in stride. I would thank my lucky stars because one who behaves like a child wasn't going to be worth my time anyway. 
      March 11, 2017 3:15 PM MST

• So a guy gets pissed because the girl he likes told him that he was not the right one. 
    I think we need a big jump from there to hating women. No?
      March 11, 2017 3:49 PM MST

• Hi Lago... i can speak from experience here..the ones who do that DO spout a lot of hatred for women... I will answer more in a separate answer
      March 11, 2017 3:53 PM MST

• Usually that's what people do when they get rejected for whatever reason. They get angry and then, you know, say angry stuff.  
      March 11, 2017 6:03 PM MST

Who's hating what?
      March 11, 2017 3:56 PM MST

• Ah I came across this a LOT in dating-site land.. and not specifically on a personal level.. I chatted to a lot, pretty much cos I am a kind soul who loves to talk to people.. so I always answered every message... 

And this happens a lot.. men moaning about women, and pretty much acting like women haters... unfortunately, as I try to, patiently, explain this is counterproductive..  And the worse thing is that it starts off a cycle of negativity which causes the guy to become less and less successful... and ultimately it serves no one.. least of all them..  why would anyone want to date someone who hates women? 

But, but.. let's also put the other side out there... men tell me that women behave badly too.. they are fussy, only interested in men with money, they stand men up on dates, they lie, (men do too!) they can be shallow, they can be manipulative.. and ultimately a lot of that doesn't work for women either... 

Imo, from having studied the scene for 8 or so years it's a very strange non-real-life world where many people get disappointed and hurt.. where it seems almost like men and women are two opposites of the spectrum... where bad behaviour happens on both sides..where men make mistakes again and again,, and women do too... Online dating works for some.. but it's my belief that it lets down an awful lot more. often because people have unrealistic expectations and, I suppose there's an added element of untruthfullness on both sides.. men tell me women put pics that are 10 years outta date and I KNOW men do..  it's a funny old world. a strange and rather difficult one to negotiate
      March 11, 2017 4:01 PM MST

I agree.  I think a lot of that comes from people who just fail to see members of the opposite sex as human beings.  Human beings all have varying amounts of good and bad in them and all of those things are things that human beings do.  It's not limited to one sex or the other.
      March 11, 2017 8:34 PM MST

• Gravely misguided.
    Bitter.
    Immature.
    Losers.
    Possibly homosexual. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

Any, or all in the same sentence. But not limited to these. 

Needless to say, no justification for vilifying all women on the basis of a bad experience with one....but, I said it anyway. Sue me. 

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 11, 2017 5:36 PM MST
      March 11, 2017 5:08 PM MST

It's a maturity and ego issue.  Rather than accept it wasn't a good match, they've taken it as a personal insult.  Their egos are bruised by the rejection, refuse to move past it, and are lashing out in an immature way.  

They are in need of an old fashioned corrective aid

March 11, 2017 5:59 PM MST

• Me Tarzan, you Jane!
    It's at that level .... One day they might, might, realise we have a say in it!
      March 11, 2017 8:38 PM MST

that might be why theyre not getting dates
      March 13, 2017 5:55 PM MDT