Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whomever fired everyone in the State Department (Tillerson/Trump) is so dam* smart! They fired everyone who knew anything. Doesn't everyone?

Whomever fired everyone in the State Department (Tillerson/Trump) is so dam* smart! They fired everyone who knew anything. Doesn't everyone?

Some of the employees had been there as long as 40 years and served both Republican and Democratic presidents .They were loyal to the country, not a party. Gone. All of them are gone. What you are left with are nursery school replacements who know nothing and who will never know anything because all of the history of the State Department for decades has vanished with THEN and there is no one left to teach them/educate them.. Some doofus thought of it apparently. Another doofus executed it. One thing is for sure. We suffer no dearth of doofus dopies doing stuff on behalf of us thanks to the election. SIGH.

Posted - March 12, 2017

Responses

If they'd just fired the people hired under Obama, we'd be far better off.
      March 12, 2017 2:43 PM MDT

I totally disagree with thee. They are the ONLY ONES who knew anything! Trump fired State Department career employees who were there for 40 years serving both Republican and Democratic presidents. They were devoted to the country NOT a political party. Now there is no one. Ignorance reigns supreme.  Thank you for your reply BR 8093 and Happy Tuesday to thee.
      March 14, 2017 5:03 AM MDT

Weakening the State Department will benefit Putin as it reduces the US influence. It's not yet clear whether or not this is Trump's intention.
      March 12, 2017 5:01 PM MDT

From what I read the main US entity enemy of Putin has been the State Department and it was his goal to weaken it. That's why having Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State occurred! He is very tight with Putin. SIGH. I don't know Jane. This just seems so unbelievably bonkers to me. I know that you and I often disagree politically but I am glad you see the danger here. Steve Bannon did say his goal was deconstruction of the government. It's happening. The departments are being eliminated/weakened/reconfigured to be toothless. I cannot imagine any American citizen condoning it or welcoming it or supporting it. But it is occurring daily. Where it will end I don't know. It is beyond worrisome. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you m'dear!  :)
      March 13, 2017 4:27 AM MDT

they shouldnt have fired them
      March 12, 2017 5:31 PM MDT

Agreed. Thank you for your reply pearl.
      March 13, 2017 4:28 AM MDT