Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Has it been a good weekend? Will you sleep well tonight?

Has it been a good weekend? Will you sleep well tonight?

I will... I am shattered. It's been a very long and very difficult weekend, an assignment that seemed to take forever, and lots of worries about family, esp daughter... lots to think about... Yep.. I think I've definitely earned my rest tonight! Lol besides I need all the beauty sleep I can get at my age :P

Posted - March 12, 2017

Responses

I have done nothing but the laundry.  Just resting my brain for two days.  It must have helped I don't have a headache right now. 
      March 12, 2017 4:56 PM MDT

i hope so
      March 12, 2017 5:25 PM MDT

• Not bad.   I was supposed to be at an expo friends had booths at but only went very briefly.
      March 12, 2017 5:43 PM MDT

"I just keep going, and going, and going, and going, and going, until I finally pass out". I'm counting on that Mr. Energizer Bunny.
      March 12, 2017 5:54 PM MDT

My goodness I want to see it.
      March 12, 2017 5:57 PM MDT

A normal/good one for me.    

short film about a typical corporate with atypical life. Does your corporation work suck? Don't worry, Gordon's weekend & work sucks even more.
      March 12, 2017 5:54 PM MDT

• The weekend was excrement. But I'm starting a nine day paid staycation tonight, Sunday, and things will be better.
      March 12, 2017 6:19 PM MDT

• Minus my wife's massive migraine today, it was a really good weekend. I finally saw the movie Hacksaw Ridge, which was an incredible true story about an American hero during WWII in the Pacific theater. He saved 75 men during the battle of Hacksaw Ridge without firing a single shot! It's an excellent movie if you ever get the chance to see it!!
      March 12, 2017 6:30 PM MDT