Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » "You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," Andrea Manafort wrote about her father Paul. Trump embraces murderers

"You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," Andrea Manafort wrote about her father Paul. Trump embraces murderers

A Ukrainian human rights attorney representing the victims of mass police shootings in Kiev in 2014 has asked prosecutors to investigate what are purported to be the hacked text messages of one of Paul Manafort's daughters, saying the texts point to possible influence Manafort had with Ukraine's president during that period.

"You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," Andrea Manafort allegedly wrote of her father in March 2015 in an angry series of texts to her sister, Jessica, about her father's personal and professional life.
"Remember when there were all those deaths taking place. A while back. About a year ago. Revolts and what not," reads another text in reference to the bloodshed in Kiev.

"Do you know whose strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered."
"He has no moral or legal compass," Andrea allegedly wrote about her father earlier as part of the same conversation.
The messages were obtained from a hacker website that in February posted four years' worth of texts, consisting of 300,000 messages, apparently taken from Andrea Manafort's iPhone.

CLICK FOR FULL ARTICLE

Posted - March 13, 2017

Responses

A bombshell if true.
      March 14, 2017 12:41 AM MDT

• Exactly.. that's what  I don't get.. why is Trump turning a blind eye to the atrocities in Ukraine and all the other KNOWN things the Russians have done? What? Trump wants to be like that? I don't get why he and therefore his followers are ok with all this
      March 14, 2017 10:05 AM MDT

• Wouldn't be surprised.  The mofo also has been known to help the Pakistani government cover up terrorist plots and moonlight with arms dealers to sell weapons to Pakistan.
      March 21, 2017 6:13 PM MDT