Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Do you practice or believe in magic

Do you practice or believe in magic

Why or why not?

Posted - July 13, 2016

Responses

• D&D

I believe the sky will fall if I jump up and down with all of man.

July 14, 2016 12:08 AM MDT

• I can turn trashbags into gold.
      July 14, 2016 2:57 AM MDT

No, you'd have to be delusional to believe in magic. I'd rather spend my time being one dimensional and promoting the wearing of unused trash bag/bin/hefty garbage sack bags/liners as clothing. Have you ever worn them to a magic show/circus act, or running of the bull. If so, please explain and provide pictures.
      July 14, 2016 11:45 AM MDT

• Well, that's off topic, but No I haven't.  I just wear them in private.  I'm kind of insecure wearing them in public, because they're not mainstream fashion and I'm trying to make that a reality, so I can be secure enogh to wear them in public.

July 14, 2016 11:20 PM MDT

No, you're wrong.  It's not off topic.  It's ALWAYS your topic.  I don't understand why you would be insecure wearing them in public.  It's who you are so why would you deny yourself the joy of wearing them, just because you might be laughed at, pointed at, stared at, ridiculed and quite possibly beat up.  But you should laugh in the face of danger and release yourself from the bags of embarrassment.  You continually say you want to promote the wearing of plastic bags, yet you're too skeered to go out of the house?  Sounds more like you're embarrassed, now does it?  When you post here, you're not promoting to a very big audience as at the moment, there are only 15 members online and that doesn't count the ones that left their computers on, drove to town, or to work or the ones sleeping. Oh, wait, it's only 13 now.  But you catch my drift.  If you truly want to promote this type of clothing, which I think is your civic duty, you must take it outside so people can see for themselves the true joy as you strut your stuff so proudly with your head held high and beaming with confidence.  Only then will the public either choose to embrace you or knock the crap out of you.  Do this for your country!!  Hurry, it's down to 12 now.  There's no time to waste.....11.....

July 15, 2016 5:13 AM MDT

I don't practice magic, the bible considers it witchcraft.
      January 6, 2017 12:31 AM MST

No, but I have seen some magic acts that look pretty real.
      January 7, 2017 10:31 AM MST