Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Hey did you hear that Trump didn't accuse Obama of wire tapping his phone?

Hey did you hear that Trump didn't accuse Obama of wire tapping his phone?

Spicer cleared it all up today by saying that when Trump tweeted about the wire taping he wasn't talking about wire taping because the words wire taping were in between quotation marks so that means it's an alternative way of saying general surveillance. Spicer's explanation was a day before the dead line of Trump providing proof of the claim so I'm wondering if that will be the end of it. I don't think it should b because Trump made 4 tweets about wire taping 2x wire tap was in quotes and 2x it wasn't so I think he did mean wire tap and should still have to provide proof or his sources. Cheers!

Posted - March 13, 2017

Responses

Give him time. It has not been six months yet.
      March 13, 2017 11:49 PM MDT

si Rosie informed me
      March 14, 2017 12:47 AM MDT

• Yep....the whole thing is one long episode of The Twilight Zone.
      March 14, 2017 1:16 AM MDT

Ya and Spicer is like Rod Serling - narrating it so we can try to make sense of it. Cheers!
      March 14, 2017 8:24 AM MDT

no, i havent heard about that
      March 14, 2017 2:36 PM MDT

I posted on here a while back that no evidence to support this claim would emerge, because it never happened, just as Trump claimed he had evidence that Obama was not born in the United States, (and he kept going on about this long after everyone else had given it up) and he dropped that in February last year, having not produced any evidence. Now the backpedaling on the wiretapping claim has begun, I feel this totally proves what I said. President Trump produces fake news. Doubtless, in the future he will make similar outrageous claims, and there will never be any proof of any of them. Ever.
      March 15, 2017 6:41 AM MDT