Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Indian-American Shree Cauhan asked Sean Spicer "How does it feel to work for a Fascist"? See his answer below. What would YOUR answer be?

Indian-American Shree Cauhan asked Sean Spicer "How does it feel to work for a Fascist"? See his answer below. What would YOUR answer be?

He said "such a great country that allows you to be here". She asked several other questions too, none of which he answered either.

Posted - March 14, 2017

Responses

• Hmm speechless.. what utter ignorance and disrespect...  Still what do we expect from anyone who works with Trump.. by very definition you would have to be a lying cheating sob to be able to even tolerate working with Trump.... soo... this kinda just bears that out
      March 14, 2017 9:00 AM MDT

I'm getting the feeling that you don't like Chump very much.
      March 14, 2017 9:02 AM MDT

• Now, now let's not be jumping to conclusions, I really don't know what has made you think that.. lol oh ok then.. I can't lie - I despise his nasty two-faced lying face :P
      March 14, 2017 9:10 AM MDT

This is an extremely telling comment revealing the essential deep, very dark side of Spicer. He channels his master perfectly. 

Melissa Mc Carthy, in her hilarious parody of Spicer on SNL, exposed the sycophant's character for what it really is. Her portrayal, while funny, was also literally true. 

Spicer consistently non-answers reporter's questions at the press conferences. No one is fooled.
      March 14, 2017 9:12 AM MDT

Same with Kellyanne. 
      March 14, 2017 11:07 AM MDT