Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » After all the running you do on answermug who massages your legs and feet?

After all the running you do on answermug who massages your legs and feet?

Posted - March 14, 2017

Responses

• That's a good Question !!! yeah .... I got nothin' ....:(  RUN! :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LDBDPPNxocI
      March 14, 2017 6:35 PM MDT

Oh wonderful, listened to the whole song...thanks Jamie;))
      March 14, 2017 6:42 PM MDT

• You're welcome :) I love that song alots :)
      March 14, 2017 6:45 PM MDT

It is really nice you really wanna run run run;))
      March 14, 2017 6:49 PM MDT

• :)
      March 14, 2017 6:55 PM MDT

• :)
      March 14, 2017 6:55 PM MDT

• What a nice idea Veena.

I remember once, after finishing a major marathon (42 km) with my son, he suggested that we go and have a massage. There were too many people waiting so we went to the chiropractic tent which was manned by students from their college.

I don't understand why it should be so but the tent was almost deserted and I had two people working on me -- a young lad on one leg and a young woman on the other. I was surprised at how much stronger she was than him. I asked her about it later and she said that he was a first year student while she was doing her third year. The extra raining had given her extraordinarily strong hands.
      March 14, 2017 6:50 PM MDT

Yes, Didge, masseurs and physiotherapists have firm hands, my hubby has this habit of carrying his laptop bag on one shoulder, once he suffered a cramp, we had to leave next day on an international flight, he couldn't even sit in the car, he had so much pain. We decided to take a chance and went to a thai massuser, the atmosphere was a bit weird, lamps all around and soulful Music was on, then she came and started using her knuckles to massage away those tiny tendons and nerves, you won't  believe it Didge but my hubby's started feeling better immediately, then he was given some strong tea, we went home,next day we boarded the flight...
    she was a miracle, but we paid a huge price...but worth it;)) This post was edited by Veena.K at March 14, 2017 7:02 PM MDT
      March 14, 2017 7:00 PM MDT

• Yeah, I believe it. A good masseur is well worth the money. 
      March 14, 2017 7:03 PM MDT

Yes yes!
      March 14, 2017 7:05 PM MDT