Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What Opposite Personality Do You Attract?

Quiz: What Opposite Personality Do You Attract?

Category: Quizzes.

QUIZ QUIZ QUIZ. Take part if you like them. Share your results and descriptions below in the comments. Have fun. 

That magnetic energy that attracts opposites... we have it down to a science.

Link for quiz: What Opposite Personality Do You Attract? 

Me: You attract the The Protector!

The Protector is generous, accommodating, and loyal. They are dedicated to the task of taking care of their loved ones, and take their family responsibilities seriously. They look for ways to provide and to assist, and are attentive to the details of the people around them.

Protectors appreciate history and tradition, and often want to create a relationship that reflects traditional ideals.

They are motivated to help, and may put their partner’s needs ahead of their own. They typically have a clear idea of what a partner "should" do, but are not likely to be outwardly demanding when it comes to their own needs. They prize harmony and will often withdraw rather than engage in conflict.

Oh. Any takers out there, ladies? Ahem. *blushes*

Posted - March 15, 2017

Responses

Presently, a This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at March 15, 2017 6:20 AM MDT
      March 15, 2017 4:48 AM MDT

O! That was your result? Dang.
      March 15, 2017 5:53 AM MDT

• The Dynamo is fun-loving and flirty. They tend to keep things exciting. They are often pursuing adventure and like a playmate who will come along for the ride. 

They tend to have little patience for serious discussions or emotional exploration, preferring to keep things fun and action-packed. They tend to be attentive to their partners’ physical needs, but may neglect the deeper emotional connections. Serious discussions about feelings rarely hold much appeal for the thrillseeking.

They are enthusiastic and reasonable problem-solvers. However, their orientation toward quick thinking may lead them to try to apply a solution before they fully understand the issues involved in a conflict, especially when complex and difficult emotions are involved.

March 15, 2017 6:23 AM MDT

Interesting. Would they really fit to you?
      March 15, 2017 6:59 AM MDT

• Somewhat. Maybe that's why I've divorced twice! LOL
      March 15, 2017 7:05 AM MDT

Lol. Maybe. I can't tell you. :-)
      March 15, 2017 7:09 AM MDT

• I can't tell myself! LOL
      March 15, 2017 7:27 AM MDT

:-)
      March 15, 2017 7:32 AM MDT

• You attract The Champion!
    You
    The Champion is warm, encouraging, and emotionally engaged. They connect with others by sharing their feelings and experiences. They are expressive with their mates and want their mates to share openly with them. 

They place great importance on personal development; they encourage their mates to pursue their dreams and want the same encouragement back. They are accepting of their partners as individuals and are unlikely to pressure their partners into being or doing anything in particular. On the rare occasion that they object to a mate's behavior, it's likely to be because their values have been violated.

Although they are quite sensitive, Champions can be guarded when it comes to their deepest feelings. They dislike conflict and are likely to withdraw rather than engage in a difficult discussion. They are flexible and supportive, and would rather find a way to connect than butt heads. They are creative problem-solvers, and can often come up with original ways to compromise.
      March 15, 2017 8:42 AM MDT

Woah. :-)
      March 15, 2017 8:52 AM MDT

I attract the dynamo!

The Dynamo is fun-loving and flirty. They tend to keep things exciting. They are often pursuing adventure and like a playmate who will come along for the ride.

They tend to have little patience for serious discussions or emotional exploration, preferring to keep things fun and action-packed. They tend to be attentive to their partners’ physical needs, but may neglect the deeper emotional connections. Serious discussions about feelings rarely hold much appeal for the thrillseeking.

They are enthusiastic and reasonable problem-solvers. However, their orientation toward quick thinking may lead them to try to apply a solution before they fully understand the issues involved in a conflict, especially when complex and difficult emotions are involved.
      March 16, 2017 5:48 PM MDT