Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: Which Of The 20 Types Of Beauty Do You Have?

Quiz: Which Of The 20 Types Of Beauty Do You Have?

Category: Quizzes.

QUIZ QUIZ QUIZ. Take part if you find them fun. Share your results and descriptions in the comments below. Have fun. 

What makes you beautiful inside and out?

Link for quiz: Which Of The 20 Types Of Beauty Do You Have? 

Me: A Type

You have type A beauty! You possess strongly rounded beauty which means you are strong, dominant and luscious looking. You are athletic but sexy at the same time. You have a very high level of self-confidence and your friends come to you for advice and guidance because you are wise beyond your years. You are opinionated and love speaking your mind. Your passion and inspirational attitude is what makes you so beautiful! 

Posted - March 15, 2017

Responses

• T
    lzf/iStock
    You have type T beauty! You possess strongly angular beauty which means you are tall, lean and designed for speed. You have pronounced features and unique quirks that make you very interesting to look at all. You are quiet and subtle, yet you have a fierce and strong personality which makes you very sophisticated. You crave adventure and are hungry for life and that is what makes you most beautiful!

Some is true, but not quite all!
      March 15, 2017 8:25 AM MDT

Beautiful. :-)
      March 15, 2017 8:32 AM MDT

all of them
      March 15, 2017 10:50 AM MDT

Whatever.
      March 15, 2017 4:09 PM MDT

You have type T beauty!

You possess strongly angular beauty which means you are tall, lean and designed for speed. You have pronounced features and unique quirks that make you very interesting to look at all. You are quiet and subtle, yet you have a fierce and strong personality which makes you very sophisticated. You crave adventure and are hungry for life and that is what makes you most beautiful!
      March 15, 2017 6:10 PM MDT

True. Very beautiful. Mhmm.
      March 15, 2017 6:29 PM MDT

Is this stuck in a groove. The respondees are all T type so far (including myself).  This post was edited by Malizz at March 16, 2017 2:47 AM MDT
      March 15, 2017 6:34 PM MDT

Oh. I'm an A type. Wonders what I did reply differently. Hmm.
      March 16, 2017 2:47 AM MDT