Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » All stalking is weird, but what's the weirdest way anyone has ever stalked you?

All stalking is weird, but what's the weirdest way anyone has ever stalked you?

(Please, no mention of tildes. Thank you.)
~

Posted - March 15, 2017

Responses

• I don't think I've ever been stalked by anyone since Vietnam. Does that count? I did most of the stalking there.
      March 15, 2017 6:46 AM MDT

Point taken, and thank you for serving. 

~
      March 15, 2017 7:01 AM MDT

• It was always night time also.
      March 15, 2017 7:08 AM MDT

Talk their loser friends into participating. This post was edited by O-uknow at March 15, 2017 7:14 AM MDT
      March 15, 2017 7:12 AM MDT

That certainly counts, thanks. 
    ~
      March 15, 2017 7:13 AM MDT

The psycho showing up at my house and place of work after I stopped answering calls and wouldn't respond on Facebook. I didn't think they'd actually board a plane and come all the way down here to harass me in person. I felt like I was going psycho, too, because they made me so paranoid. I would constantly be peeking through the blinds in my windows like that crazy old hag at the end of the street. Maybe she went through something similar and that's what made her so kooky.

The part that weirded me out the most was the fact that they rented a certain car solely because it resembled mine. That just made the generic psycho behavior even creepier. This post was edited by Patchouli at March 15, 2017 8:06 PM MDT
      March 15, 2017 7:28 AM MDT

~
      March 15, 2017 8:06 PM MDT

I had a stalker for several years, but probably the oddest moment was after I had moved here.  It was 1-2 AM and I was talking to a friend on the phone.  At one point in the conversation, my stalker nonchalantly joined the conversation.  We were both on landlines and my friend was standing next to the phone box on the back of her house.  Per the phone company, he had to have tapped into one of our lines...
      March 15, 2017 7:34 AM MDT

Unfortunately I've been targeted a few times. It's been online, but none the less been a real threat by one occasion. I can tell it does not feel weird when targeted, my feelings were quite differently at least. In October last year I was going through some stress, when I had the last incident I am aware about. A friend, who no longer is a part of our community here let me know in private, that a person made an inquiry on me in a question on another Q&A site.

They claimed to be a friend from EP. I had less than ten friends there and doubt anyone of them would speak in such ways about me. I have a rather good idea about who they are though. Meh. You could call this a weird way of stalking. And if, which I doubt they are here, they have changed their approach and behavior. Hmm.
      March 15, 2017 8:05 AM MDT

• I was stalked by my ex...who had issues with actually being an ex I spose....maybe he just had issues. It resulted in a restraining order.
      March 15, 2017 8:08 AM MDT

I'm not sure there is a weird way of stalking. In our case it wasn't weird it was almost deadly.
    On February 13, 2017 we were awakened by my daughter's long time stalker breaking into our home. He was able to kick in our French doors and assaulted my husband who was protecting me and our daughter. 
    On February 18, 2017 after being released from jail, he immediately came back and was arrested inside my home. 
    He missed his court date, when they went to arrest him they found him within the 100 yards of our home. 
    We go to court to testify against him on the 20th of this month. 
    Our house now is as secure as Fort Knox. The stalking and gun laws in California stink. We couldn't even borrow a gun from our son. All guns must go through a dealer. So, my son stayed here with his handgun until we felt a bit better. We also have bear mace. 
    I can't tell you what these incidents have cost my family. The sleepless nights, the anxiety, the constant fear. Our home which doesn't feel much like a home any more. 
      March 15, 2017 8:42 AM MDT

:(
      March 15, 2017 8:09 PM MDT

• I bought some celery yesterday.
      March 15, 2017 9:24 AM MDT

Hey, wait . . .

:)
      March 15, 2017 8:10 PM MDT

im on yahoo answers and this girl there kept sending me emails saying weird stuff like i hope you get hit by a bus, etc., i reported her and blocked her but she'd open up another acct only to do the same thing, i closed my emails on ya for a while but she managed to hack into my aol email and send me the same garbage, by then i had enough, i blocked her emails from coming in and i gave her email to cyber crime and told them what was happening, that was the last i heard from her
      March 15, 2017 10:38 AM MDT

• Can you post a link to this Cyber Crime?  I get a lot of scam emails.
      March 15, 2017 8:24 PM MDT

• On the train, a old man decided to press his you know what against my bum. This has on more than one occasion, I was very uncomfortable but I couldn't move anywhere. One day I would finally get off the train only to notice him following home, I had my pepper spray and told him to leave me alone. I would never see him again.
      March 15, 2017 10:51 PM MDT