Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Military » SEMPER FI! Always faithful. The motto of the Marines. Faithful to what? Posting nude photos of female Marines on Facebook and sharing them?

SEMPER FI! Always faithful. The motto of the Marines. Faithful to what? Posting nude photos of female Marines on Facebook and sharing them?

Seems about 55 Marines posted such photos and belonged to a group numbering over 30,000 who looked at these photos on a special military(I think) website and posted degrading comments of the gals as well. Also involved is the Army, Navy and  Air Force. Arrested development adolescents. Still high-voiced and pimply and sexually excitable. I guess. No adult man with any conscience, morals, dignity would ever participate in such a thing. Right? Only the refuse/detritis/leftover crumbums in society whom everyone rejects would be involved..the ones who get their jollies debasing women. That always works so well for them. Will it change? Will anyone pay a price for it besides the women who were "shared"? One wonders how it could happen. Wonder no longer. It is simply boys being boys after all and getting their kicks at someone else's expense. The someone else usually being women.  Nothing ever changes does it?

What does that do to the reputation of the good guys? The ones who had nothing to do with it? How do they feel being tainted/tarnished by their fellow Marines? How do they explain it to their loved ones?

Posted - March 15, 2017

Responses

• Were the females posting the pictures voluntarily? I haven't heard about this.
      March 15, 2017 3:57 PM MDT

No they were posted by other male Marines. When some found out and told them to take them down, the females were threatened.
      March 15, 2017 4:10 PM MDT

• Idiots.
    Ty
      March 15, 2017 4:13 PM MDT

Google "Marines nude photos posting" or anything close to that. You will be appalled Lago. Thank you for your response and Happy Thursday. :)
      March 16, 2017 4:03 AM MDT

not all marines do that
      March 15, 2017 4:56 PM MDT

Yes? WTF did they think was going to happen when they let females join?
      March 15, 2017 11:53 PM MDT

WTF is wrong with these retarded adolescent men who think that's an okay thing to do? Are you saying they are so weak and out of control that the environment has to be controlled FOR them because they cannot control themselves? Seriously? I disagree with thee. Thank you for your question JV  and Happy Thursday to thee. Did I answer it?
      March 16, 2017 4:06 AM MDT

• That's kind of silly to say.
      March 16, 2017 10:13 AM MDT

Rosie and Lago: I didn't say it's ok. It is human nature for boys and girls to do such things when they are thrown together. That is why they have been kept apart for most of history. To think otherwise is to think you can rewrite the laws of the universe.
      March 16, 2017 1:35 PM MDT

Didge says I am confrontational. So here is this for you:

March 16, 2017 1:38 PM MDT

It's too bad a marine is measured by his physical prowess instead of moral excellence. We live in a world that puts a heavy emphasis on carnal and fleshly pursuits. Nowadays it can be so easy to get involved in questionable activities through the web, and modern technology. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at April 10, 2017 10:47 PM MDT
      April 10, 2017 10:26 PM MDT