Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » "Benefit of the doubt". I think it's kind to give it to folks if/when you can. Would YOU give it to Trump? For what and why?

"Benefit of the doubt". I think it's kind to give it to folks if/when you can. Would YOU give it to Trump? For what and why?

Posted - March 15, 2017

Responses

There's no doubt when it come to Trump. He is a demented piece of trash who hasn't an ounce of decency in that physical body marked by so much excess that his face is a puffy reflection of his character and his bloodshot eyes almost disappearing into slits under folds of pig-like flesh.

Gee, I hope I wasn't too obscure.  
      March 15, 2017 12:29 PM MDT

No sweetie! You came through loud and clear! We agree 100% on this Louie. He is getting puffier and saggier and wrinklier and fatter and tireder and aging quite rapidly. I think he will go under the knife to prettify himself. We can't stand looking at him now. What will it be like in another 2 months unless he does something and does it really fast? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      March 16, 2017 5:03 AM MDT

i might since people seem to like to bash him
      March 15, 2017 1:37 PM MDT

I've lived in New York most of my life and know DT perhaps a little better than some,his ludicrous law suits,his silly pronouncements.
    I do not like him and did not vote for him.
    Since he took the oath of office he has doubled down on plans to build a wall,estimated to cost twenty-five million per mile,increased the military budget on the backs of the poor,made risible statements on his immediate predecesor;I could go on,I think he may be a TITULAR ruler with Bannon&Co  leading the way..
    I'm biased,but not much benefit in giving him any slack.
    I only hope it turns around,He now affects us all!
      March 15, 2017 8:41 PM MDT

I think Trump used up any benefit of the doubt during the early part of his campaign. Trashing and bashing and lying his way through as he destroyed people who got in his way. There is nothing decent or honorable about the man. Nothing. Why would anyone give him the benefit of the doubt? Thank you for your reply bookerdana and Happy Thursday! Of all the people in the whole wide world  who would become the US head of state did you ever in your wildest nightmares think it would be Donald J. Trump?  Me too neither!  :)
      March 16, 2017 5:06 AM MDT

Twice back atcha..even forty  years ago he was considered an attention seeking joke,and the poor are singing
      March 16, 2017 4:05 PM MDT