Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Are you creative? Do you do craft, or paint, or sew, or build beautiful furniture?

Are you creative? Do you do craft, or paint, or sew, or build beautiful furniture?

In what way to you use your  creativity? Care to share a photograph?

Posted - March 15, 2017

Responses

• You know...I was thinking while exercising just now...many Q's just recycle, so over these six-plus years now, we have come to know lots of special things about each other, plus our correspondence...

Anyway, I like it when we post things we already know...a feeling of poignancy with smiles, quite nice!
      March 15, 2017 10:43 PM MDT

• And, to some extent, verification. I know lots of my stories sound unlikely but if I'm telling whoppers I usually try to make it very clear. The personal ones, as far as I can remember are all true. 
      March 15, 2017 11:46 PM MDT

• I paint a lot, I suffer from anxiety so it's good to rest and just paint what I feel. I can also draw as well.
      March 15, 2017 10:41 PM MDT

• Nice one.
      March 15, 2017 11:45 PM MDT

I enjoy cross-stitching. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to work on it lately. It's a bit time consuming and after work I just want to sleep.
      March 16, 2017 1:08 AM MDT

• It works on so many levels.  It can be very beautiful indeed: 

March 16, 2017 1:53 PM MDT

• I'm mostly creative in the literary sense, in terms of my writing and my conlanging. I do have some ability to compose music, but nothing special. 
      March 16, 2017 9:14 AM MDT

• Nevan I just looked up the word conlanging...is that truly what you do, create languages? I saw online examples being Esperanto, and Klingon...
      March 16, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

• Yep, that is what I do :) I have one main language that I've been working on since I was a teen. And I've started a few others as well. Most of mine are Indo-European inspired. 
      March 16, 2017 10:09 AM MDT

no, ive never been that creative
      March 16, 2017 5:55 PM MDT

• I have done some painting and sewing. I am not an expert by any means, but I enjoy doing them occasionally. I am improving. I have done some modeling, and I may copy photographs of myself in pencils or paints. I helped my Japanese friend make a kimono.
      June 10, 2017 11:13 AM MDT