Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » So, HOW'S Trump doing???

So, HOW'S Trump doing???

Hello:

M
uslim ban #1 - BLOCKED

R
epeal and Replace Obamacare - NOT happening, and DOESN'T look like it's gonna happen

M
uslim ban #2 - BLOCKED

He HAS had a few successful campaign rallies, though

excon

Posted - March 16, 2017

Responses

• Oh, you mispronounced Muslim ban. It's actually pronounced temporary travel ban from countries that are known ISIS hotspots and were chosen by the Obama administration. There, I wouldn't want you to sound inaccurate or as if you're trying to advance an inaccurate narrative, my friend.

Trump is doing just fine. If you'll recall, it was congress that blocked both temporary travel bans, not Donald Trump. It's also been Congress that is in control of the replacement plan for Obamacare and they have been screwing themselves. The White House has actually been ready to negotiate and has met with several organizations in order to form a better replacement plan. It's Mr. Binary Choice Paul Ryan and his cronies that are screwing it up.

Also, don't forget Donald Trump's success with withdrawing from TTP, federal hiring freeze with the exception of the military, investment into the American economy by companies like Ford, Lincoln, GM, Verizon, Sprint, Amazon, Carrier, and others as well as adding 230,000 jobs to the labor force, removing the regulations holding back the Keystone Pipeline and the Dakota Access Pipeline from moving forward. Whew, all this accomplishment is leaving me breathless.
      March 16, 2017 7:08 AM MDT

• I will take the baton for you. Also illegal alien felons are being deported in spite of some wanting to keep them here. Bids are coming in on The Wall.  And illegal immigration is down 40% already and now the College snowflakes who need Play Doh  is now moving from being made in Turkey and China to the USA.
      March 16, 2017 8:19 AM MDT

have no idea, hopefully hes doing good
      March 16, 2017 4:26 PM MDT

Could you possibly find out a little more and then give us your personal evaluation?
      March 16, 2017 4:28 PM MDT