Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Under the right wing health care plan, 24 MILLION people will LOSE their health insurance.. DEATH PANEL??????

Under the right wing health care plan, 24 MILLION people will LOSE their health insurance.. DEATH PANEL??????

Posted - March 16, 2017

Responses

Death panels are what we had before ObamaCare. Insurance deciding who to cover and who to just let die. The pharmaceutical industry researches cures that make them money and charge a fortune for every dose. How does it decide exactly what and how much? In times of war who decides what troops to send in first  to soften the target? Death panels everywhere. This post was edited by O-uknow at March 16, 2017 8:05 AM MDT
      March 16, 2017 6:55 AM MDT

Hello O:

I don't disagree..  But, I'm not sure what you're saying..  If you support the right wing plan, then you appear to wanna go BACK to those DEATH PANEL days..

excon
      March 16, 2017 7:04 AM MDT

Death panels will always be with us.
      March 16, 2017 7:13 AM MDT

How else to fund his 
    every weekend golf trips
    His massive family 
    protection as well as for
    trump himself?
    All for the rich
    to become richer,
    and for the poor?
    no help, deeper into the quagmire
    they sink,
    is what it seems to me.
    A dire situation
    to say the least...

March 16, 2017 8:04 AM MDT

No death panels.. aren't religious people always claiming how effective prayer is? 
    Instead of being concerned about health insurance why couldn't the right wingers just put their faith in God to heal their sickness and injuries? 
      March 16, 2017 8:21 AM MDT

sounds like it
      March 16, 2017 4:25 PM MDT