Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you knowingly elect a billionaire as prez you KNOW he'll cater to the wealthy/stiff the rest of us. Trump is doing exactly that! YEA?

When you knowingly elect a billionaire as prez you KNOW he'll cater to the wealthy/stiff the rest of us. Trump is doing exactly that! YEA?

Posted - March 16, 2017

Responses

• I am afraid so... Trump has NO idea how normal people live.. he's got less than zero in common with the average joe and certainly not with the hardworking plebs who voted for him
      March 16, 2017 10:38 AM MDT

You have no choice; only billionaires have enough in the kitty to run for prez. 
      March 16, 2017 11:00 AM MDT

Maybe his supporters are rich too.
    I can't imagine why poor people would support him. It's not like they are going to get rich for voting for him.
      March 16, 2017 1:48 PM MDT

I consider bringing good jobs back to the US good for the working American people.
    If you are talking about tax cuts.....he cannot cut many peoples any lower. You cannot have a Neg tax rate. I personally pay 0% in income taxes as does nearly half of the American people. He could give us more money back I guess.
      March 16, 2017 2:09 PM MDT

not necessarily, ive heard of him helping poor people out too
      March 16, 2017 2:58 PM MDT