Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Let's take another look at reincarnation...

Let's take another look at reincarnation...

Is there somebody in your life now you feel that you may have known in another life?
Of is there some in your life that you're going to try to avoid the next time around?
Wanna share?

Posted - March 16, 2017

Responses

• I'd would wish to never meet my father again.
      March 16, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

• Sorry to hear that but I understand it. 
      March 16, 2017 10:12 PM MDT

• Dozy here is a story told to me by a Christian mystic...who believed in reincarnation, and this was an actual case she helped out in her counseling service (I actually think this may be one of those stories I already told you?):

A man came to her in distress, very troubled because he was attracted to his teenage daughter, troubling, did not know how to cope.
    The mystic goes into meditation, this is what she sees: In a past life, the man was a USA Civil War officer, came home to find beautiful wife in bed with a fellow officer, goes into rage and proceeds to 'off' them both.

Well, according to the Christian mystic, when you take a life then you are karmically bound to give that person life in another incarnation and yes you guessed it, pretty daughter was the reincarnation of the previously murdered wife...and still very flirty and sexy.

Huge relief for Dad to find a rationale for his untoward attraction to daughter, and the Christian mystic just suggested sending daughter off to school/college ASAP...

March 16, 2017 11:20 PM MDT

• No, I hadn't heard that one before. I think college might have been the best possible solution if Dad was having the wrong kind of thoughts about her. 
      March 17, 2017 12:33 AM MDT

no, i dont want to look at reincarnation, had enough of this place and dont want to do it again
      March 17, 2017 3:49 PM MDT