Active Now

Zack
Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Electronics » Do you have a night light?

Do you have a night light?

#$$$$

Posted - March 17, 2017

Responses

• Three.  One in my living room, where I enter my home.  One in the kitchen and one in the bedroom.  Each has a sensor eye and come on automatically when the lights are turned off.  I'm often coming in past dark or getting up before sun up.  These lights give enough light to get going in the day. And if the cat is in he is not left in the dark. 
      March 17, 2017 10:05 PM MDT

• I do not, Mr. Bromide...but, well, a beautiful night light is one of my (many) (sniff) aspirations in life...
      March 17, 2017 10:10 PM MDT

• No, I don't. I do keep a flashlight next to the bed in case I wake from a deep dream of aM and stagger out while I'm still discombobulated. Haven't used it yet but it's there for the time I need it.
      March 17, 2017 10:25 PM MDT

That's smart.
      March 18, 2017 4:38 PM MDT

• In the hall by the bathroom, yeah, but not in my room. 
      March 17, 2017 11:15 PM MDT

Hi Mr. Bromide ~ Not necessarily.  We do sleep with the TV on so there is light that dances around our room all night long.  In a way, I guess it is. :) I wish we had indirect lighting or a night light of sorts in our hallway that leads to the bathroom.  It is really dark.  In order to get to the bathroom, we have to pass the laundry room.  I have to admit both Don and I have been known not to hit the laundry basket with our dirty clothes. Walking down that hall in the wee hours of the morning can be treacherous. 
      March 17, 2017 11:43 PM MDT

No, the white background of a painting hung in our living room seems to become very white in the darkness, it illuminates the house in the dark;))
      March 18, 2017 12:09 AM MDT

March 18, 2017 4:37 PM MDT

No, I don't.  Living in NYC, most streets are well-lit and enough light from the outside peeks through the blinds so I am not totally in the dark.
      March 18, 2017 9:14 AM MDT

• What a lovely poignant image that brings, Spunky Senior.
      March 18, 2017 10:47 AM MDT

I guess you can call all this computer equipment a kind of night light. There are lights all over the darn thing even when it's turned off.
      March 18, 2017 9:16 AM MDT

That's true. I have to block the light on my router at night because it is so bright.
      March 18, 2017 4:37 PM MDT

Same deal here my friend.
      March 18, 2017 5:02 PM MDT

A few
      March 18, 2017 9:25 AM MDT

I love the night light, l love to boogie.

Oh I, I love the nightlife
    I got to boogie
    On the disco 'round, oh yea
    Oh, I love the night life
    I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea

Please don't talk about love tonight
    Your sweet talking won't make it right
    Love and lies just bring me down
    When you've got women all over town
    You can love them all and when you're through
    Maybe that'll make, huh, a man out of you
    I got to go where the people dance
    I want some action
    I want to live

Read more: Alicia Bridges - I Love The Night Life Lyrics | MetroLyrics

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 19, 2017 5:31 PM MDT
      March 18, 2017 4:39 PM MDT

dont need one cause of all the streetlights on outside
      March 19, 2017 5:35 PM MDT

Lights on routers, etc... You could just switch them off at the mains once you've finished closing the computer down! I do - it saves electricity too.

Don't need night-lights as there is usually sufficient light from outside through my bedroom's large window, which has neither a blind nor a curtain on it. It is not closely overlooked, even though I live in a built-up area. It faces South too so I have the benefit of the moon when that's around full. If I need to go to the loo at 3am (other middle-aged male readers will know about that) I light my way with a small wind-up lantern kept next to the bed. 
      April 19, 2017 4:41 PM MDT

• "Two"  ... one in each bathroom.
      December 27, 2017 2:51 AM MST