Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » I asked a question about a chimpanzee. Guess what I was asked?

I asked a question about a chimpanzee. Guess what I was asked?

An Answermugger asked if it were "another Donald Trump question"! I'm not kidding you. She is a supporter/defender of his so I'm pretty sure she was serious and not trying to be insulting to the Donald. Now when you think of the Donald does he remind YOU of a chimpanzee?

Posted - March 18, 2017

Responses

It is just that almost all of your questions do point to Trump.
      March 18, 2017 6:40 AM MDT

Have you ever answered any of my questions other than political ones? I ask questions about quantum physics, and kids and memories and the brain and world tragedies and words and celebrities and and and and and. If all you do is notice the Trump-related questions I shall not disabuse of your perception that most of my question are about him. They're all you notice. How is that my fault?. Thank you for your reply m2c. Oh. And God. I ask questions about God. Trump has nothing to do with that. AS you well know. :(
      March 18, 2017 9:51 AM MDT

Rosie, I for one have answered some of your questions, both Trump-related ones and others. To your credit, specifically on the non-Trump questions I've answered, you have generally been grateful, kind, gracious and truly friendly in your responses to me, BUT, only when my perspective has aligned extremely closely with yours. When it has not, you have shown dismissiveness, or have completely ignored my answers. These are some of your well-known tactics here on AnswerMug, and left over from AnswerBag. 

Additionally, for approximately the past eight months or so, at least 90% of your questions here have been hate-Trump, or Trump-hatred questions.  As stated by another member, you are known for sometimes hiding or attempting to hide your anti-Trump stance through the subterfuge of innuendo or whimsical folly, but it's no secret what your true agenda is. As part of your anger-laced diatribes, you frequently use name-calling and insults in reference to Donald Trump.  For those reasons, it's only FAIR that an adept person who has been subjected to your constant barrages of dump-Trump hate speech would surmise that a chimpanzee question might be about Trump. 

For you to take exception to it is amazing. It's almost as if I were to protest that someone accused me of writing about grammar. 

:|
      March 18, 2017 10:26 AM MDT

• Well said, 
      March 18, 2017 10:41 AM MDT

Just playing along with you... 
      March 18, 2017 6:41 AM MDT

Wait --------------- it was President Ronald Reagan who had the pet chimp. (in a movie) 
      March 18, 2017 7:03 AM MDT

I think it was Bedtime for Bonzo or something like that.  Thank you for your reply bh!  :)
      March 18, 2017 9:52 AM MDT

In all honesty I don't blame her. Out of several reasons, the most relevant here though being, that it has happened more than once. When replying on your questions not mentioning Trump (or what name you use for him at the moment), you have commented back in ways making it about Trump. I've seen it, and also experienced it myself. You see, when showing such behaviour on frequent occasions it will become part of others perception of your purpose asking a question. Only you however, will truly know what's the truth behind any question you ask. Happy Saturday Rosie. :-)
      March 18, 2017 7:06 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply SH. Okay. That's fine with me. People reading into my questions things that are not there and missing the point entirely of what is. I can live with that. Different strokes don't you know. If they were smart they would look at the other answers and my response. That would be a very good clue about what I mean. Hipshot responses are prevalent. It happens.  No one answered this question. Do you think of a chimpanzee when I mention Trump?  :)
      March 18, 2017 9:41 AM MDT

When placing lines in your questions, you leave little room for anything other than for them to be read between.   It's a bit passive-aggressive to display a particular behavior more than 50% of the time and then lash out at someone for responding in kind. You've let the whole world here know how badly, truly and deeply you hate Donald Trump, you post 20 questions daily about it, you hardly EVER post about any other topic for months, you call him every name in the book, you insult him and anyone who either supports him or works for him, you have the administrators here delete posts that disagree with your manifesto, and now you take imbrage that someone failed to read your mind?

I guess this post of mine will stay up until you have it removed. (Sigh.)

:| This post was edited by Randy D at March 18, 2017 12:34 PM MDT
      March 18, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

• A bit??!!
      March 18, 2017 10:54 AM MDT

Just a tad, a smidge, lol.  Hey, I'm no doctor!

:)
      March 18, 2017 11:10 AM MDT

• I'd say you could pick up that passive aggression with a shovel. Wouldn't it be great if this question becomes the most popular question ever? 
    A question not about Trump from Rosie. Wouldn't that be grand. Maybe we should make it so. ..
      March 18, 2017 11:17 AM MDT

Hmm. Not sure you actually did read what was meant in my reply. I was replying based on your question, and what I took out of it. I'm sorry if it wasn't what you were looking for. That on the other hand isn't my concern. I interact on questions that trigger my mind when I'm here, I look at them and respond in the way they inspire me. 

You see, I once replied on one of your "not" Trump related questions... I replied it very accurate towards your question and how it was phrased. None the less, your comment back to me took it in a direction of Trump and his behaviour. Now, that was not my intention with replying one of your questions not mentioning him. I repeat myself, I do not want to read into others replies, and/or your comments in order to see what you meant when phrasing your questions. I usually reply on questions in the now, and often as one of the first. I do it based on formulation.

To reply on your very specific Trump related part of this question. No, I do not automatically think of Trump when a chimpanzee is mentioned. If I do when you mention a chimpanzee? It would rather much depend on the rest of your sentence aka the context. Satisfied? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 18, 2017 7:52 PM MDT
      March 18, 2017 12:18 PM MDT

What would a billionaire chimpanzee look like or act like?
      March 18, 2017 7:07 AM MDT

• Like Donald Trump, that's the point, you didn't get it?
      March 18, 2017 9:21 AM MDT

I was thinking of a lady chimp. Class, elegant manners, sexy...
      March 18, 2017 9:57 AM MDT

Lotsa gold-plated everythings...gold chains up the kazoo and around the neck I expect. So do YOU think of a chimpanzee when I mention Trump Kg? Why? Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 18, 2017 9:42 AM MDT

Maybe it's just something about monkey business and politicians.

March 18, 2017 10:06 AM MDT

• One question about a chimp, does not make a thousand about Trump go away, 
      March 18, 2017 10:35 AM MDT

I have more respect for that chimpanzee that I do for Chump.
      March 18, 2017 9:24 AM MDT

I just thought it was funny as he** Zack.   I wasn't thinking of Trump at all and to have someone bring him up in that context? Perfect! Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 18, 2017 9:43 AM MDT

• Well, 99% of your questions are backdoor comments about Trump.
    I, too, read your questions and look for the Trump reference before I answer or ignore it. I mean, if you dish it out, you gotta learn how to take it. 
    On the other hand, yes, I think the person was just being dumb. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 18, 2017 12:36 PM MDT
      March 18, 2017 9:27 AM MDT

If/when you are in doubt and there are other responses simply read them and then read MY response Lago. That will tell you what I  mean.  I think your 99% is a SWAG. Unless you have counted every single question I have ever asked on Answermug or Answerbag before that and done the math. If you have done that why? Don't you have better things to do with your time? I ask questions about quantum physics and words and parent/child relationships and tragedies going on in the world and old movies and the the death of celebrities and memories and the brain as well as whatever else occurs to me. 99% Trump-related? I think not. But if that is what you perceive I cannot disabuse you of that belief nor would I attempt to try. Believe what you will. Thank you for your reply Lago. This post was edited by RosieG at March 18, 2017 9:48 AM MDT
      March 18, 2017 9:46 AM MDT