Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There will probably never be a friendly Palestine/Israel. Ever. But could it ever be possible that North and South Korea might unite? How?

There will probably never be a friendly Palestine/Israel. Ever. But could it ever be possible that North and South Korea might unite? How?

Posted - March 18, 2017

Responses

It will be a lie as it will be used as an entry into power for the antichrist and the one world global government.
      March 20, 2017 5:05 AM MDT

So your point is that NATIONALISM is preferable because Globalism will doom us? Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Tuesday to thee.
      March 21, 2017 3:29 AM MDT

My point is that the Bible says there WILL be a one world government and the anti-christ will be the one in charge of it...before the true Jesus returns to reign and rule the earth.
    (Dan 7 and Rev 13)
      March 21, 2017 11:15 AM MDT

Ah rosie, the element of surprise! "Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father."(Matthew 24:36)this is why true Christians must stay alert and focused on what's ahead. How long before the fulfillment of this prophecy, the outcry of peace and security? If you notice the news reports world leaders are engaging in talks of achieving peace in their regions. So the fulfillment is close at hand. The end result actually is found in the book of Daniel. The prophecy indicates that the one to establish lasting, genuine peace and security will be God's Messianic kingdom. "In the days of those kings the God of heaven will setup a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever." (Daniel 2:44) :) yes, rosie you have reason to rejoice, Jesus own words are: "but as these things start to occur, stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near." ( Luke 21:28) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at March 21, 2017 3:22 AM MDT
      March 20, 2017 6:02 PM MDT

Thank you for your thoughtful and helpful reply Autumn and Happy Tuesday. Hope springs eternal then. You know your " stop focusing on them" advice with regard to the folks who drove me crazy my friend? I am applying that to other people/things as well. It's working. If I call into my life things that upset me I just make myself miserable. If I focus on the things that comfort me guess what? I am comforted!  Sometimes we get stuck in a rut spinning our wheels going nowhere and we wonder why? Well we do it to ourselves and I'm already greatly refocusing my attention on other things. ((hugs)) I wonder if any words I ever said to anyone were as helpful as those few simple words you said to me? I sure hope so! 

This post was edited by RosieG at March 21, 2017 11:09 AM MDT
      March 21, 2017 3:26 AM MDT

Rosie, i cite to you scriptural and divine wisdom. I will never give you personal advice. I will always resort to the source of true knowledge, Jehovah God himself. You are being wise to take his advice to heart. Before God's Son returned to heaven he left his disciples instructions that would help them continue alert and focused on what should be most important to them. He knew there would be many distractions to make them lose their spiritual balance. Jesus words' to them was "but pay attention to yourselves that your hearts never become weighed down with overeating and heavy drinking, and anxieties of life, and suddenly that day be instantly upon you as a snare. For it will come upon all those dwelling on the face of the whole earth. Keep awake, (or stay focused)then, all the time making supplication that you may succeed in escaping all these things that must occur and in standing before the Son of man." ( Luke 21:34-36)
    I'm hoping this will continue helping you to see how bible wisdom far exceeds human wisdom. Following and applying what you are learning will guarantee you assured success in life and blessings in the coming promised new world. (2peter 3:13)
    It truly warms my heart to know how you are benefitting from God's wisdom, you can thank him. To him goes all the credit!!(revelation 4:11) lots of hugs:)
      March 21, 2017 11:38 PM MDT

Oops, I don't know how I ended up posting my comment three times?!! Sorry. :(
      March 21, 2017 11:43 PM MDT

No worries! :)
      March 22, 2017 7:55 AM MDT

Here's how I look at it Autumn and you may not agree with me. GOD made each of us. He gave is emotions and intellect and I believe He expects us to use them as best we can.  I learn from other human beings. We are all creatures of God are we not? He would not make junk. If He gives us gifts that we don't use then I think that would be most rude of us. So I use everything He gave me 24/7. I told you I talk to Him every day. He knows what I do and say and so far I think He is okay with it. He may not agree with everything but since He is the Father I do believe He loves us even if we let Him down from time to time. Thank you for your reply. I do not go to the Bible as often as you do. I am not the Bible scholar that you are. I think God knows we have different strengths and weaknesses..and interests..and is OK with that too. I hope you are OK with that as well my friend. Happy Wednesday Autumn. I think humans have much wisdom to share with one another. God was the original source. He expects us to pass it on I believe and so we do. :)
      March 22, 2017 7:53 AM MDT

OK rosie, I can respect how you feel. :) (John 12:49)
      March 22, 2017 8:54 PM MDT

Thank you and I respect you as well.
      March 23, 2017 2:49 AM MDT