Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Did you find any leprechauns yesterday? Any gold?

Did you find any leprechauns yesterday? Any gold?

Posted - March 18, 2017

Responses

• Well, not yesterday, but...

A music critic was enthralled when he went to a concert and found a tiny pianist, only about a foot tall, playing beautifully on a baby grand piano. After the performance he went backstage and asked the little guy’s agent where he was found him.

He said, “It was a bit odd, really. I was in Dublin waiting to cross Grafton Street when I heard a voice beside me say, ‘Would ye be kind enough to help me through the traffic, sah?’

“I looked down and saw a little fellow, all dressed in green, so I took his hand and we crossed the road. When we reached the other side he said, ‘Oi am King Bryan of the leprechauns and for yer kindness I’ll be grantin’ ye any one wish yer like.’

“I don’t know if it was the noise of the traffic or my Australian accent, but I ended up with a twelve inch pianist.”

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 18, 2017 5:45 PM MDT
      March 18, 2017 3:56 PM MDT

no, i didnt find any of that
      March 18, 2017 4:55 PM MDT

• Dear Just Asking,
    No I found neither but I have a REALLY good excuse...
    I already have an imaginary angel, name of Merrilee (she's an angel of the morning) and she is moulting right now (feathers in the soup, in your nose when you try to breathe).

So if you look out at sunrise some morning, you may see the contrail of feathers she leaves...just for you, just for each of us...

March 18, 2017 4:56 PM MDT

• NOPE :/ I wanna erase yesterday cos I said so. It's erased then. I don't like it anymore. Meh. 

March 18, 2017 5:22 PM MDT

I loved my Valentine's this year. Mhmm.
      March 18, 2017 5:25 PM MDT

• Yes you did :)
      March 18, 2017 5:26 PM MDT

That obvious, eh? :-P
      March 18, 2017 5:30 PM MDT

They say there is a pot of gold at the end of each rainbow. So one day I was working on my roof when a sudden light misty rain struck my neighborhood. The sun remained out. As the rain passed, it was followed by a small rainbow that ended within 500 feet of my house. There was no pot of gold at the end. Only bushes.
      March 18, 2017 5:53 PM MDT