Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Let's barter. I'm missing a qustion mark. What do you want in exchange for one of yours...

Let's barter. I'm missing a qustion mark. What do you want in exchange for one of yours...

Posted - March 18, 2017

Responses

You're also missing an "e" in question.  So, for those two items, I will take one of Randy's tildes along with a saucer to keep underneath my answermug so I have a place to put my tea bag.  Thank you very much.

Here ya go:  "e" & "?"
      March 18, 2017 1:21 PM MDT

• I was gonna blackmail her for a couple of tildes or else I'd tell Randy about the missing e.
      March 18, 2017 2:56 PM MDT

Three question marks...one cookie. NO negotiating. That answers one of your other questions.
      March 18, 2017 2:00 PM MDT

• I'll willing swap some typos
      March 18, 2017 2:22 PM MDT

• I'll swap three question marks for a wider shift key. The small, slightly misplaced shift key on my new laptop is driving me nuts.

If you prefer we can make it 5 question marks, 2 tildes and an umlaut and I'll take a direction finder for my pinky.

March 18, 2017 2:58 PM MDT

• Hi JA, well I would like to help you out with your question mark situation, however right now I am REALLY worried over the umlauts...you see Didge has this lovely little dog name Zoë but he NEVER gives her enough umlauts...and now just above, I see that he is even trying to barter some of Zoë's precious umlauts away!

Truly a ponderous conundrum here on aMug, which needs to be resolved before we take on the question marks, don't you agree?
      March 18, 2017 4:11 PM MDT

• I'm a swine, Virginia. I don't deserve to own a dog like Zoe, with or without her umlaut. (She eats them like dog biscuits.)
      March 18, 2017 4:18 PM MDT

I'm an easy one, I'll give you all mine for a kiss. And I'll even dress up in my lumberjack shirts, as I know you like them.

March 18, 2017 4:18 PM MDT

thats up to you, whatever you want to give me
      March 18, 2017 4:53 PM MDT

Ok, ok, but make it quick.  They charge you double if we have the room for more than an hour.  Or so I've heard; I've never done this before. (Folks, this woman has been throwing herself at me for years, please don't hold it against me for finally caving.)

~
      March 18, 2017 7:18 PM MDT

• How about a do-it-yourself Snowman Kit?
      March 18, 2017 9:32 PM MDT