Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Politics » To my right wing friends, if Trump said we MUST bomb (pick your place), WOULD you BELIEVE him?? If the CIA said it, would you believe them?

To my right wing friends, if Trump said we MUST bomb (pick your place), WOULD you BELIEVE him?? If the CIA said it, would you believe them?

Hello:

If Brietbart.com said it, would you BELIEVE them??  And, finally, if the NY Times said it, well you know??

excon

Posted - March 19, 2017

Responses

Briebart said that Nigel Farage is a popular, influential guy in the UK - the opposite is true.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/pollster-farage-popular-party-leader-britain/  = lies and false info

https://yougov.co.uk/opi/browse/Nigel_Farage = how it really is here. We hate him.

March 19, 2017 2:01 PM MDT

You have completely distorted the meaning of the Breitbart article. It was a survey of how satisfied people are with party leaders. It's a measure of whether people think someone else would represent the party better, not their popularity with the public in general.

Besides bretibart was only reporting on a survey by ipsos mori. Are you claiming ipsos mori didn't reach these conclusions?

Farage is hated by his enemies, but he is loved by his supporters. I think he is the greatest politician of a generation.

If the YouGov poll is to be believed, and not just propaganda from the deep state, all it shows is that the average Brit is clueless. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 19, 2017 3:36 PM MDT
      March 19, 2017 3:12 PM MDT

im not sure what to believe
      March 19, 2017 3:52 PM MDT

I don't believe anything based on the authority of where it comes from. They have to make an argument.

I don't trust the intelligence agencies. Until Trump can clean house they are domestic enemies engaged in open sedition against the legitimate president. They have shown themselves to serve the new world order not the U.S..
      March 20, 2017 12:03 PM MDT