Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Posting Video from Youtube

Posting Video from Youtube

After 100 times of trying ...no luck
putting a video up from youtube.
My hat is off to you all that have figured it out.
cheers...my dumb gene has taken over.
How to be so dumb? seems easy to me.

Posted - March 19, 2017

Responses

• If you're on a PC or Laptop? It's really easy. But it seems to be hard to do from certain phones.

Click the arrow on the video.
    The link pops up and then click "Embed" and copy.
    Then click on Insert Video and then "Embed" and paste the embed code there and it will come right up.

The little arrow on the video that says : Share.
      March 19, 2017 10:12 AM MDT

thank you
    got one up
      March 19, 2017 10:47 AM MDT

Oh Baba!  You are far from dumb.  If you aren't computer savvy it can be very difficult navigating.  Let's see if I can help you.

Go to You tube.  Find the video you want.  Once it's up, you will see a red subscribe "button" under it.  Underneath THAT, you will see a "share" button.  Click on that.  You will then see next to share an "Embed" button.  Click on that.  The embed code should highlight automatically.  If it doesn't, highlight it.  Click on "copy" on your browser.  Then come back to AM's reply box.  On the second line of the box heading, count 9 in from the left.  You should see an icon that looks like a a frame from a roll of film or video.  (It is between the "chain link" icon and the icon of the "mountain."  Click on that.  You will see the "Embed" heading to the right of "General."  Click on that.  You will see a blank box.  Click on the box & then click on "paste" in your browser.  The code should be transferred into that box.  Click on "OK" on the bottom of that box.  Then click "Post Reply" here on AM.    This post was edited by Harry at March 19, 2017 12:41 PM MDT
      March 19, 2017 10:14 AM MDT

Thank you
    I did get one up
      March 19, 2017 10:49 AM MDT

• Baba, glad to see you got one going...those of us from Blurt, we all got tutoring from Rooster there.
      March 19, 2017 10:55 AM MDT

i like you tube videos myself
      March 19, 2017 3:35 PM MDT