Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Is there a conspiracy against Team Sapph, inside the WSAYOA polls? Hmm.

Is there a conspiracy against Team Sapph, inside the WSAYOA polls? Hmm.

Category: Silly Questions.

Hmm. Latest poll of WSAYOA is rigged and manipulated.

Evidence:
Exhibit 1: We agreed to make it about stripper pole. The poster changed pole into poll. Harumph!
Exhibit 2: Male contenders should be disqualified not showing any pole in their contributions. NO, their third leg won't be accepted in this context. Ugh!
Exhibit 3: Poster of poll makes bigly efforts chasing supporters away from voting Team Sapph, by telling supporters Team Sapph is suspended. Grrr!
Exhibit 4: Other female contender tries rig the results by having husband join aM to upvote her contribution, not by asking him to vote by conscience of best contribution. Gah!
Exhibit 5: Fake potatoes have been added to the poll to confuse and steal votes from Team Sapph. Foul!
There will be more exhibits that we aren't aware of yet. Be assured we will not rest our case before justice has been found. Team Sapph!

Why, you ask? Guess we have another clear example of the Danish and Norwegian Law of Jante...

The ten rules state:
You're not to think you are anything special.
You're not to think you are as good as we are.
You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are.
You're not to think you know more than we do.
You're not to think you are more important than we are.
You're not to think you are good at anything.
You're not to laugh at us.
You're not to think anyone cares about you.
You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Hmm. When have you experienced the Law of Jante the last time, and in which context?

Posted - March 20, 2017

Responses

March 20, 2017 5:48 AM MDT

Haha. I know I am right. Eh, you just admit the three of you talking behind my back to break my streak of wins. Ugh.
      March 20, 2017 5:52 AM MDT

Nope. 
    ~
      March 20, 2017 5:59 AM MDT

They always say... for a starter...

March 20, 2017 6:07 AM MDT

• I like the polls and vote for the most interesting one but also vote according to personal taste of the answers there. I try not to vote on them by the people listed but for the content. Some are very hard to vote on as they are all good posts but on that one? One post caught my eye as it's from one of my favorite movies and very sexy. Just being honest.
      March 20, 2017 7:50 AM MDT

All rigged. I see he got at you with cheap shots. Rigged rigged rigged. And no stripper pole at all. Should have been disqualified from the very begin, just like potato guy. Aha aha. 

;-)
      March 20, 2017 7:54 AM MDT

• LOL
      March 20, 2017 8:03 AM MDT

Want you inside next poll speaking/present your own choice. But, we will be competitors and no matter how much I love you I won't vote your option. Mhmm. And yes, I know it won't make you part of this poll. Meh. You read my words for you. <3

Hey! Crooked gang! Yes you, rest of group... Can I have WW get along with us next time. Please please please? I want him smile again. I will even let you win this time. Okay?!
      March 20, 2017 8:13 AM MDT

not that i know of
      March 20, 2017 9:44 AM MDT

I see, you're covering over them, aren't you?
      March 20, 2017 9:52 AM MDT

• Dearest Sapph,
    Truly I cannot even follow all this however I am now feeling VERY GUILTY that I went in and voted for Livvie without serious contemplation of the other fine offerings, I recall seeing you there...

And I really enjoyed learning about the Law of Jante too, and am somewhat in awe of all the creative effort you put into this Q, making aMug great!
      March 20, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

That Jante is one bad dude. Ugh. They have already made sure to have several of my supporters to spend their vote on one of their foul plays. Meh. :-/

(glad you liked it, yay)
      March 20, 2017 4:02 PM MDT

• (Sniff), well I really sympathize and life can be SO sorrowful sometimes... ;) 
      March 20, 2017 4:39 PM MDT

Always the good girls being exploited, right?
      March 20, 2017 4:58 PM MDT

• Well, I just put your JanteLoven into my special file from Ask days...in fact the whole link...and so glad to know about Jante!
      March 20, 2017 5:15 PM MDT

Bad bad dude. Oomph.
      March 20, 2017 5:17 PM MDT