Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What Norse God/Goddess Are You?

Quiz: What Norse God/Goddess Are You?

Category: Quizzes.

QUIZ QUIZ QUIZ. Take part if you find them fun, leave it you plan nothing else than being a spoiler. Meh. Add your results and descriptions in the comments below. Most of all, have fun!

Link for the quiz: What Norse God/Goddess Are You? 

Me: You are Sif!

You are Sif. Like Sif, you are a very nice person. You are loyal to your significant other. You admire the Earth and its mysteries. You are beautiful. You do not put yourself before others.

Posted - March 20, 2017

Responses

I was not going to say so, but yes. :-)
      March 20, 2017 7:35 AM MDT

• I'm another Sif. Are you sure this quiz wasn't rigged?
      March 20, 2017 7:27 AM MDT

• LOL! Some of them I wonder about!
      March 20, 2017 7:31 AM MDT

No rigging inside my posts. That will be somewhere else. Posted a question about it. Yus.

Btw, you do a beautiful Sif! Aha. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 20, 2017 11:36 AM MDT
      March 20, 2017 7:34 AM MDT

YouW

Hi everyone ~
    And to my fellow Sifs, we could fill the horn section in the "Meadow Band" !!  Maybe the geese would like to make a choir to match us!!  

March 20, 2017 8:51 AM MDT

Sifs, we are Sifs. Haha. We could. But I don't play the horn?
      March 20, 2017 9:00 AM MDT

Hi SapphH~  Huge giggles over here!  I think Lauren Bacall said it beautifully.  Blowing a horn is very similar to whistling. The same rules apply.
    You simply put your lips together and blow...
      March 20, 2017 11:41 AM MDT

March 20, 2017 4:14 PM MDT

im not one at all
      March 20, 2017 9:42 AM MDT

Quiz.
      March 20, 2017 9:48 AM MDT

• Dear Pearl,
    I would see you as Eostre...she is the wonderful goddess of spring, of innocence, and of beauty.
      March 20, 2017 11:31 AM MDT

• Hi Sapph, mine came out Frigg...Frigga...
    I may check online, wondering if she is aka Freya...glad they picked up I am beautiful, I told them I was gorgeous!

"You are Frigg. Like Frigg, also known as Frigga, you are very important. Often referred to as the most important to your people, you could be known as the "All-mother." But, sadly no one calls you that. You are also very beautiful."
      March 20, 2017 10:35 AM MDT

They are not the same...
    Frigga was the goddess of love, marriage, and destiny. She was the wife of the powerful Norse god Odin. A sky goddess, responsible for weaving the clouds (and therefore for sunshine and rain and the fertility of the crops), she was also responsible for weaving the fates, as well as a 'seer', one who knew the future though she could never change it.

Freya was a warrior goddess, a Valkyrie, and also the goddess of sensual love. Though this captivating goddess had numerous lovers, she was the wife of the mysterious Norse god Od. And just to make things more confusing, many scholars believe Od (or Odur) was another name for Frigga's husband, the chief Norse god Odin!
      March 20, 2017 4:22 PM MDT

• Oh, I am really likin' Frigga...weaving clouds just my style...
    I looked on Internet and yes they are not the same, however reading your source that they might both be married to the same fella, now I wonder if Frigga/Freya were kinda the same after all, maybe alter ego...warrior goddess is very good too, when you are not weaving clouds!
      March 20, 2017 4:48 PM MDT

Norse mythology is interesting, but so I see Greek and Roman too. :-)
      March 20, 2017 4:50 PM MDT

The results are in.  You are Odin. Like Odin, you are a leader. You are known as the "All-father" simply because you are the eldest of your people. Your wisdom is the source of all knowledge.  Good, right?
      March 20, 2017 9:15 PM MDT

Odin, huh? He was the big guy!
      March 22, 2017 2:17 AM MDT

I'm Thor!

You are Thor. Like Thor, you are strong and confident. You protect others from danger. You are looked up to as a war leader. You may not be the smartest, but you are the best fighter.

I may not be the smartest, ouch.  Hmm, since I'm a god this quiz writer is now next up on my smite list.
      March 21, 2017 9:50 PM MDT

You are smartest and bestest fighter. Mhmm. 

Ugh. Did not get notifications on last replies. I forgot to re-add the subscription to follow when replying on comments the last time. Gah. Stupid me. Blonde moment.
      March 22, 2017 2:20 AM MDT