Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » If you KNEW that your fellow ABers HATED your posts about POLITICS, would you STOP?

If you KNEW that your fellow ABers HATED your posts about POLITICS, would you STOP?

Posted - March 20, 2017

Responses

• No, I wouldn't care.
      March 20, 2017 1:30 PM MDT

That actually makes me want to do it more. Nobody on this website scares me.
      March 20, 2017 1:32 PM MDT

• Yes...... I'm not a people pleaser by any means ....but I'd get sick of myself if kept posting  same thing over .... And over.... That's what Twitter is for :/ 
      March 20, 2017 8:29 PM MDT

• lol :) is a pic of me I made a meme  of .... Left words off .. I'm so faaaking purple ;) show you words ... Yes :) 
      March 20, 2017 8:45 PM MDT

• I have  only ever used real pics of me heavily tweaked......probably cos I'm a bit vain :p is funny though.....I can usually suss when people attractive by their posts and I'm  usually right about.... Pretty sure you're gorgeous ...:) don't care or no talk ugly people :) just can tell by way people talk if physically atractive.... Yes :)  
      March 20, 2017 8:58 PM MDT

• I luv being   the prettiest of them all :) Lol!:) but usually people I end up talk with and migrate to end up be physically attractive....think I  migrate to people who don't take me seriously and put up with my overly exaggerated " false"    ego...so other confident people ... Not my fault they pretty too ) lol :)
      March 20, 2017 9:14 PM MDT

• LMMFAO
      March 21, 2017 8:41 AM MDT

• :p 
      March 22, 2017 4:27 PM MDT

• No.  Just sick of veiled accusations and venting rants disguised as questions with hostility towards actual discussion or deviation towards hardline stances.

Some people should  learn the difference between q7a discussions and blogging.   It's kinda clear that a minority uses the main question  page as their  personal blog to vent frustrations to force feed people their tripe and ramblings.

"oh no!   Nobody cares to visit my blog.   I better hijack the discussion pages to make them listen to me by pretending to ask a question.  Then not engage in any real discussion or exchange.  I can always be insultingly dismissive to anyone with another opinion.  Makes me feel important and superior." This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 23, 2017 2:03 PM MDT
      March 21, 2017 8:49 AM MDT

• It's kinda annoying that the same minority gets away with asking the same questions over and over again  because they change one or two words and/or just post it under a different category.
      March 21, 2017 4:40 PM MDT

No. Because some things need to be said. They need to be aired and if people are acting head in the sand then trying to at least raise awareness of what's happening is a valid thing to do.
      March 26, 2017 2:56 PM MDT