Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are you a hypocrite? Do you approve of leaks that harm those you dislike and disapprove of those who harm your adored ones? Integrity lack?

Are you a hypocrite? Do you approve of leaks that harm those you dislike and disapprove of those who harm your adored ones? Integrity lack?

Posted - March 20, 2017

Responses

We know Trump has many character flaws and again we don't care so much as long as he gets done what he was elected to do. Continuing on the path of bringing attention to each and every one serves only to frustrate you. This post was edited by O-uknow at March 20, 2017 10:57 AM MDT
      March 20, 2017 10:19 AM MDT

You are reading into this question baggage you bring with you. It has nothing to do with Trump. But you think everything does. Why is that O? Perhaps you need to examine your baggage and dump the part that is not working for you. As you wish. I don't really care how badly you mangle the questions I ask. It's not skin off my nose. It does show that you are burdened with thinking things not in evidence though. Whatever. Thank you for your reply O and Happy Monday! :)
      March 20, 2017 10:35 AM MDT

• This is NOT  a Trump question?

March 20, 2017 10:49 AM MDT

No Lago. It is a GENERAL question which applies to everyone in or out of politics, in or out of the United States and in or out of Answermug/Answerbag. Leaks existed long before Trump was on the scene. I don't know how old you are but do you remember Daniel Ellsberg and the New York Times?. It is a conceit of everyone who thinks Donald is the be-all and end-all of everything. Not coming from me kiddo. You'll have to look elsewhere. I've given my pound of flesh and have moved on. Can you? It is not my fault that all of you
    ASSUME every question is Trump-based. He is so boring I'm done with him. He isn't on my radar any longer. Every day is like every other day. I'm exhausted and I have nothing further. But you all insist on tainting me forever with that albatross. You should try to figure out why that is. If you do let me know. Thanks for showing up and Happy Monday.
      March 20, 2017 10:58 AM MDT

• Rosie, I'm going to give you free, free!! Knowledge here. 
    For a second I thoght , damm did I misread the question...then I read it again, and again, and one more time.
    It is one of two things, you're either upset because you've been called out on your Trump obsession, or you truly and honestly believe in your head that you do not ask questions about trump,  or that this is not a question about trump.
    The average Trumpnsupporter says " as lawng as we gets what we be wantin', we don't care none bout what he be doing"
    Its pretty ridiculous, but hey at least its honest.
    So if I want to ask questions about Trump and. Nothing else, and it is my prerogative and everybody can suck it. Who cares what they think.  You can't be all passive aggressive and attack those who disagree with you, or that pigeon hole you, with your happy this and happy that, after you insult them. I'd own it,  "Yes, I am concerned about the future of my country and I will be exposing this retard president until either he dies or I die, and if you don't liked it, ..."
    Or...
    You really believe that this question is about Ellsberg. If you're telling me that you truly believe that, then I'd just have to think that there are other forces operating here.
    I don't think you're going to respond to this, because you dont agree with it, maybe you're just too set in your ways. 
    But I'm not attacking you. I'm trying to show you something that you're not seeing. For free.
      March 20, 2017 11:37 AM MDT

I give up. Think what you will.
      March 21, 2017 6:55 AM MDT

• It is not my intention to upset you. My apologies for doing so.
      March 21, 2017 11:15 AM MDT

• That's the thing right there. 
    I Truly and Honestly commend you for that comment.
    ".. .again, we don't care as long as blah blah blah . . ."
    I wish more people just came out and say it just like that.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 20, 2017 11:01 AM MDT

Interesting.

There was a man in Germany with character flaws who was also "elected" in the last century.

The real problem was that the people didn't care all that much about those flaws because he told everyone that he would "Make Germany Great Again."   (And of course, many did not understand the breadth and depth of those character flaws and the evil they would produce.)

That leader would have been less of a problem if the populace had not kept him in power.

We can survive Trump.  But if the voters who gave him the electoral majority don't wake up to reality, I am concerned about the future of our Democracy.

And pointing this out causes me no frustration.

On the contrary, it makes me feel good to speak the truth.

This post was edited by tom jackson at March 20, 2017 2:00 PM MDT

We won't let things go too far, After all, we are Americans. Our checks and balances are in effect. This post was edited by O-uknow at March 20, 2017 10:56 AM MDT
      March 20, 2017 10:55 AM MDT

Checks and balances is why I say we can survive him.

But as voters, we are essentially powerless to prevent him from going too far for another 4 years.

I tried to prevent it when I voted.

Now it may be too late.
      March 20, 2017 11:07 AM MDT

• Are you trying to make lol on purpose??
    When is it considered too far for you people?
    Checks and balances? That's what the e!ectoral college was suppose to do.
    One more like this and I will more than certainly lol.
      March 20, 2017 2:02 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Monday! :)
      March 20, 2017 11:00 AM MDT