Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There are all kinds of investigations. The ONLY useful ones will follow the truth wherever it leads. Can we trust Congress to do that? How?

There are all kinds of investigations. The ONLY useful ones will follow the truth wherever it leads. Can we trust Congress to do that? How?

Posted - March 20, 2017

Responses

Personally from the fact Trump is still in office - i have little hope. 
      March 20, 2017 5:11 PM MDT

Yesterday  FBI Chief Comey admitted that investigations have been ongoing since JULY 2016 into the Russian attacks on the DNC and releasing of hacked info to Wikileaks specifically to harm Clinton AND also into the possible ties/connections between the Trump Team and Russian operatives. Comey admitted that to Congress! But will he really have the courage to follow through to the end, find the truth and tell us what he found? Remember he is investigating his boss and Trump can fire him at any time. So how would you present findings that could possibly be used to impeach your boss or maybe even convict him of treason/criminal activities? I fear it will be a whitewash. The majority in both the House and the Senate is Republican. They have already shown their own integrity is for sale. We shall see if they are able to ramrod/force Trumpcare to pass in both the House and the Senate. There are some tough people in the Senate and I think they are our only hope. But they can all wimp out and roll over too. So all we can do is watch and wait. Our fate is in the hands of proven spineless wimps. Will they develop a spine and conscience and some integrity and do the right thing? I don't know but I'm not holding my breath nor will I bet a dime on it. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      March 21, 2017 3:57 AM MDT