Discussion » Questions » Holidays » OMG, It's The Vernal Equinox, What Are We Going To Do About This???

OMG, It's The Vernal Equinox, What Are We Going To Do About This???

...or, the autumnal equinox if you are antipodeally inclined...
So many holidays in March, all stacking up on us...pi (3.14) or pie day March 14, and just on its heels the Ides of March, then St. Patrick and now an equinox...how are you holding up, with all "the darling buds of May" coming down fast upon us now?

Posted - March 20, 2017

Responses

• Thanks Tom :) good thing you haven't figured out  im crazy yet :p I just play crazy on sites like this ... Uh huh ;p
      March 20, 2017 6:19 PM MDT

I prefer Fall---the time of reflection, thanksgiving, and planning.

(That's a lie---it's all about the cooler weather.)
      March 20, 2017 6:08 PM MDT

No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

"There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven ~
    2 A time to give birth, and a time to die; A time to plant, and a time to uproot what is planted.
    3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; A time to tear down, and a time to build up.
    4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; A time to mourn, and a time to dance.
    5 A time to throw stones, and a time to gather stones; A time to embrace, and a time to shun embracing.
    6 A time to search, and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep, and a time to throw away.
    7 A time to tear apart, and a time to sew together; A time to be silent, and a time to speak.
    8 A time to love, and a time to hate; A time for war, and a time for peace.

(Be still, Virginia, and know that He is God.)

March 20, 2017 6:06 PM MDT

• Oh TJ, I love that...such a besterest time to do that...
    You have a spirit of soaring, Dear Friend TJ
      March 20, 2017 6:10 PM MDT

• We should set the clocks back to real time instead of the damn daylight savings time we switched to a couple weeks ago.
      March 21, 2017 8:16 AM MDT

• Dear Glis, I DO agree very much...
      March 22, 2017 12:27 PM MDT

havent heard of any holidays in march
      March 21, 2017 5:54 PM MDT

• Hello Dear Pearl, thank you for coming to my question.
      March 22, 2017 12:26 PM MDT