Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » In my life I have always been judged on what I have not done enough of. Is that better off than judgd on what I

In my life I have always been judged on what I have not done enough of. Is that better off than judgd on what I

have done, good or bad?

Posted - March 20, 2017

Responses

• Hi O-uknow, here is my idea about that, what seems to work out best for me...

Just to disentangle yourself from all the judgers of "what not of, what enough of"...then live your life as makes sense to you, and go with the consequences...
      March 20, 2017 2:52 PM MDT

I have not done enough for family, not enough for friends, not enough for people and not enough for those who say I have not done enough :( This post was edited by O-uknow at March 20, 2017 4:28 PM MDT
      March 20, 2017 3:58 PM MDT

• Hi O-uknow...I have been considering your post, and here is my thought...
    Somehow, I know it is hard but don't try to 'fix' these folks, or even assert yourself with them...instead, see if you can put some emotional distance from all that.

The tendency of people to judge makes for more unhappiness, and so, why don't you see if you can find ways to take your life in another direction. Read books - novels, biography, anything that reflects how you would like to live your own life; and you do this to acclimate your mind in wholesome patterns.

Also, I am interested in the potential of the Internet for us to be of help to each other. Answer Mug for example shows some standards for participants; so maybe give this a try - to watch how people relate to each other on here, and bring the good things into your own life.

But whatever it takes, just don't let your own life be formed by that all judging kind of stuff...where you are never quite good enough.
      March 20, 2017 4:35 PM MDT

• Good question.
      March 20, 2017 3:46 PM MDT

Dunno
      March 20, 2017 5:03 PM MDT

i dont think anyone should be judging anyone for anything
      March 21, 2017 5:49 PM MDT