Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
Randy D
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Do you think the leak itself is the greater crime and what the leaked information reveals the lesser crime? Why?

Do you think the leak itself is the greater crime and what the leaked information reveals the lesser crime? Why?

Posted - March 21, 2017

Responses

• No.   Allowing the small things to go unacknowledged creates the culture of allowing it to continue and turns into grave abuses.
    Metaphorically speaking is starts by testing with stealing a pack of gum.  When it's repeatedly shown  it's not dealt with they move onto  the cash register.

Curious to what these small things being leaked are inspiring this question.
      March 21, 2017 9:13 AM MDT

Chump has never given any reason for the people that work under him, to trust and/or be loyal to him. That's why there are leaks and that's why they won't ever stop.
      March 21, 2017 9:19 AM MDT

That's what I think too Zack! But it's much sexier to blame everything on the deep throat shadow government being run concurrently by Obama. Why take responsibility when you can slough it off on your predecessor? Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 21, 2017 12:39 PM MDT

probably, not sure why
      March 21, 2017 1:52 PM MDT

Depends on what the nature of the leak is. If it puts our country/people I'm harms way. 
      March 22, 2017 5:22 AM MDT