Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Have you ever felt like hauling off and punching someone in the face because you don't like the way they look?

Have you ever felt like hauling off and punching someone in the face because you don't like the way they look?

I'm not advocating actually giving someone a beat down, but I saw this woman yesterday at the drugstore who made me feel like she deserved a sucker punch.

She had a poopy-face meaning she looked like she smelled $hit because all the time.  

Everything appeared to disgust her.

I had to stand behind her at the register and all she did was complain, wrinkle her nose, and be annoying just because she thought she was so damn important.

Her voice
went right through me like a dentist drill.

She looked like a miserable thing who just b**ched about everything and she was making me miserable!
Uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

Posted - March 22, 2017

Responses

• I would never ever consider doing that to anybody. That should cover it.  My secretary forgot to do my spell check. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 22, 2017 8:47 AM MDT
      March 22, 2017 8:31 AM MDT

• Never or ever?
      March 22, 2017 8:32 AM MDT

• Okay, edited that answer.
      March 22, 2017 8:37 AM MDT

• Oh, I've felt like it many times but not because of that! Easy to deal with people like that at the store! Just rip off a big stinking fart and then look at them like they did it! Works every time!
      March 22, 2017 8:40 AM MDT

hahaha :P
      March 22, 2017 2:00 PM MDT

nope
      March 22, 2017 8:46 AM MDT

No, never not ever. It might only make them look worse ;)
      March 22, 2017 8:54 AM MDT

Not yet, but it's still early.
      March 22, 2017 9:01 AM MDT

• haha .. IKR
      March 22, 2017 9:20 AM MDT

• If she had looked like that and been perfectly nice, I doubt you would've felt that way. It's more about how they act. I've definitely felt like punching someone because they were acting like an entitled rude f*ck who felt the rules didn't apply to them. 
      March 22, 2017 9:30 AM MDT

• YES!!!  Like you I would never do it and really just like the fantasy of it.    

There has always been something about Jona Hill's face.  His big doofy face.   It just screams punch me in my head. He just looks like a punching bag dummy.  That's a different story though.
    It's just like you said.   Someone just has such a miserable look on their face.  Looking around at everybody with that mean and hateful look.   You just want them to come off of it and lighten up.
      March 22, 2017 9:55 AM MDT

no, i like my freedom too much to do stuff like that
      March 22, 2017 10:15 AM MDT

LOL almost never, not just because of how they look; now if they happen to be a child abuser, animal abuser or abuser of women they are fair game :P
      March 22, 2017 10:29 AM MDT

No I'm an artist and I have to protect my hands so I'm more of a head butt kind of guy. Cheers!
      March 22, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

No I'd NEVER do something like that, but would I like to ? Haha, maybe. Not punch them per se, but just say, 'who the HELL do you think you ARE????' I've known so many people that seem entitled, making faces, acting like we should all feel privileged to be around them or like THEY need to 'deal' with others. Ughhhhhhh. Most of those people were ones I went to high school with or even college, mostly women, but sometimes guys too.  Interesting question !!!
      March 22, 2017 2:04 PM MDT

• Put it like that then yes. Too vivid a description to disagree with the punching thing.

March 22, 2017 2:08 PM MDT

• I'd never do such a thing! But I sure as h*ll have thought about it! Especially people that just have that "voice".....you know the one, the one that makes your eye twitch every time you hear it!
      March 22, 2017 2:59 PM MDT