Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » If you choked on a Tootsie pop, would that be lolligagging?

If you choked on a Tootsie pop, would that be lolligagging?

Posted - March 22, 2017

Responses

Yes.
      March 22, 2017 4:11 PM MDT

• Of course. And if you were to shake up a can of soda and drink it to clear your throat, you'd not only be lolligagging, you'd be fizzgigging. 
      March 22, 2017 5:31 PM MDT

Is that a new Australian sport? Or do you use Cooper's instead.
      March 23, 2017 9:54 AM MDT

• I used to work with a tall, lean, red-hreaded Irishman named Bloodnut O'Shea who rarely swore but used "fizzgigging" a lot. I think the original meaning off fizzgig is "pimp" but in Bloodnut's creative mind it took on a whole raft of meanings. I haven't seen the guy since about 1975 but some of his words still twinkle in the Randyan night.

March 23, 2017 5:04 PM MDT

• Choking is a serious, often dangerous matter.  Please don't make jokes about it.
      March 22, 2017 6:09 PM MDT

• Big Artie agreed to kill his friend's wife but asked for $1 to do the job. Why? Because, although he'd have done it for nothing he wanted to be able to claim professional status. Hit Man would look good on his CV.

Just as he finished strangling the woman her butler walked in so he strangled him too. Then the maid came to see what all the fuss was about and he strangled her as well. And then he went home.

Half an hour later the police arrived to arrest him and as he was being led to the patrol car he was shocked to see how he had been caught. There was a big sign saying: SPECIAL: artichokes 3 for $1.
      March 22, 2017 6:27 PM MDT

• Hahahaha! Like.  I told the three cat joke today, it got a good laugh.
      March 22, 2017 6:34 PM MDT

• I lol'd.
      March 22, 2017 6:17 PM MDT