Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Inspired by Goatjumper, guys...or girls...what seems to be soooo attractive about fake boobs?

Inspired by Goatjumper, guys...or girls...what seems to be soooo attractive about fake boobs?

I think they're kinda gross looking. (See picture)

Posted - March 23, 2017

Responses

I like natural body, including breasts. I love them natural. Ahem. :-P
      March 23, 2017 2:52 PM MDT

• Ok, I think they look terrible, don't know how they feel, but I guess I'm just trying to understand why people do this if they aren't disfigured or cancer or something along those lines.
      March 23, 2017 3:00 PM MDT

Insecurity.
      March 23, 2017 3:06 PM MDT

Like said, I like natural breasts. I have seen a few great results of cosmetic/fake breasts, but not that many. As the ones in the pic, way too much for my taste. 
      March 23, 2017 3:11 PM MDT

• They don't even look like breasts any more.
      March 23, 2017 4:38 PM MDT

Right, looks wrong and very fake to me aka turn off. Ahem.
      March 23, 2017 10:51 PM MDT

• I prefer the real ones myself. The fake ones just don't get it. Makes me think the woman is a phony or really vain.
      March 23, 2017 2:56 PM MDT

• They look like balloons!
      March 23, 2017 2:57 PM MDT

Uncomfortable ones at that! Look at how her skin is stretched & the veins are popping.  :-(
      March 23, 2017 3:00 PM MDT

• Sad thing is... she's actually pretty til you see her chest! She just looks disproportionate I guess.
      March 23, 2017 3:02 PM MDT

I guess if you happen to be seated next to a lady with a pair of the really big ones on an airplane, you have yourself some instant pillows &, in case the plane goes down, automatic flotation devices.  
      March 23, 2017 3:05 PM MDT

• Lol!
      March 23, 2017 3:43 PM MDT

Harry... You've done it again!  Speaking of boobs, I'm doing the "Bounce Laugh!!"
    :D! :D!
      March 29, 2017 10:21 AM MDT

• Inspired by the picture he posted
      March 23, 2017 3:44 PM MDT

Well without incriminating myself I've seen at least one example that was very, very good, very um natural feeling -I've no strong feelings either way outside of that; it's up to people, it it makes them feel better. that's cool and a fair few men are happy with them. This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at March 29, 2017 9:48 AM MDT
      March 23, 2017 3:24 PM MDT

I was single in the mid seventies. Two of girl friends (two words) had them.  One silicone, one saline.  Saline felt more natural to me.  My girlfriend got them and for her it was a good choice for her self esteem.  (I was personally indifferent to the matter---you can play fun games with either marbles or softballs, and I don't like to play basketball at all.)

I found out later that augmentations carried a considerably high risk (I'd heard 40%) of not regaining feelings in the nipple area for women who underwent that procedure---that would have been a deal breaker for me if I had been a woman.

By that time, augmentations were not at all common among women of my age.

March 23, 2017 3:31 PM MDT

• To me it's a turn off... I'd rather small and natural any day .. And add a few years and gravity ... Knee knockers!
      March 23, 2017 4:26 PM MDT

• Nothing at all. 
      March 23, 2017 4:37 PM MDT

• I'd much rather see small instead of that. Actually, smaller is good regardless in my opinion. Smaller is a better fit for my hand ;)
      March 23, 2017 5:05 PM MDT

• I had a very slim neighbour who had super-sized enlarging done and she liked sunning herself in a bikini top. After the first curious look there was no interest at all. Subtle and natural are far more attractive.
      March 23, 2017 5:25 PM MDT

As long as they don't taste like rubber.
      March 23, 2017 5:51 PM MDT

I like 'm soft 'n' squishy, 'aint nothin' like the real thing.
      March 23, 2017 6:36 PM MDT

Hi Angela~ I know this is a given; but, please remember this is only my opinion. I don't have anything but observation and personal thought to back it up.
    Where I live, the ratio between natural and fake seems really close.  I know many women who have them and their reasons vary just as the women do.  Some did it for self-esteem.  One gal did it because of her boyfriend.  He said he would pay for them and would leave her if she didn't oblige.  She did.  They have sense broken up.  One lady did it after giving birth to her 3rd child.  She said her natural breasts were tired and small.  Another did it to balance her bottom.  She didn't want to look like a pear.  All of these, with the exception of the boyfriend gal, seemed to be pretty valid.
    Personally, I am into natural all the way.  Whether they be swinging down to your knees or perky with hardly anything to squeeze, it doesn't matter to me.  They are part of who YOU are and what makes you,... YOU.
    I always thought of them as an accessory or a play toy.  That is, after using them for their original intent.  I am pretty athletic so big really isn't my thing.  They tend to get in the way when you are running or swimming.  I think if I can wear a tank top without a bra and feel comfortable going out in public, that is a good size.  Firm and fit.  The balloons are just asking to be poked.  This post was edited by Merlin at March 29, 2017 10:32 AM MDT
      March 29, 2017 10:17 AM MDT