Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Inspired by Angela Anthony, guys...or girls...what seems to be soooo unattractive about the itty bitty committee?

Inspired by Angela Anthony, guys...or girls...what seems to be soooo unattractive about the itty bitty committee?

Top 5 Swimsuits that look Best on Women with Small Breast

Posted - March 23, 2017

Responses

• Absolutely nothing is wrong! .. although eating the occasional meal would not go astray
      March 23, 2017 5:03 PM MDT

• Not an easy pg-13 search.  
      March 23, 2017 5:11 PM MDT

• I'm not a racist: I like 'em big, I like 'em small, I like 'em all.
    I am unashamedly a mammaphile. 

March 23, 2017 5:18 PM MDT

• Ha! That's great!
      March 23, 2017 5:51 PM MDT

• Just always seemed to be more sensitive to the touch. Seems like women with smaller breasts are a bit more erotic but that's my opinion. Women I've known seemed to happier to be touched there and enjoyed more than big phony balloon titties. Scuse my French.
      March 23, 2017 5:46 PM MDT

• Is that a skeeter bite? Haha! I passed that when I was 12 lol!
      March 23, 2017 5:58 PM MDT

• Damn!
      March 23, 2017 6:03 PM MDT

• Ok maybe 13!
      March 23, 2017 6:10 PM MDT

• and women say men judge them harshly by their looks....  ;p
      March 23, 2017 7:27 PM MDT

Male folk wisdom suggests that small breasts and slim ankles on a woman are a combination that makes dreams come true.  

I can attest that if anything is lacking in size, the enthusiasm brought to bear more than makes up for any imagined deficit---or alternately, sexual activity is of a level that keeps both small.

And whether my conclusions are formed from research of the academic literature or personal research long past the point of being able to drawn an inescable conclusion.....is my business.
      March 23, 2017 7:09 PM MDT

• Sorry, so lacking size means a woman is more enthusiastic ... kind of exponentially.
    Interesting.
      March 24, 2017 12:08 AM MDT

Surprisingly, there seems to be some truth in the small breast, thin ankle saying---if for no other reason it survives among the male culture in the USA.  But unless you are a professional athlete, it does seem that smaller, fit people seem to have more energy in general---which by virtue of being in control of their bodies, makes them do many things with and enthusiasm born of confidence.

There is some simply physics involved here with kinetic motion that give an advantage to smaller humans.

And I'm not suggesting that smaller women are more enthusiastic sexually than other women.  I am saying that any woman, whatever her physical characteristics is just fine for any man---and for reasons mostly unknown to us since we all admittedly have our own personal preferences.

My answer above was somewhat tongue in cheek.  Great sex only happens when hearts, minds, and bodies reach out toward one another.

March 24, 2017 8:38 AM MDT

• I understand, thank you Tom. (Great closing line too).
      March 24, 2017 8:40 AM MDT

You're welcome.

Women are amazing creatures.
      March 24, 2017 8:49 AM MDT

I've said it before and I'll say it again, size doesn't matter as long as they are natural. Her smile and eyes, and personality is what catches my attention. Breasts af all sizes can be such joy to... ahem. Better stop it here. 
      March 23, 2017 10:43 PM MDT