Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » "I can't be doing so badly because I'm president and you're not". How many times have you heard a prez say that?

"I can't be doing so badly because I'm president and you're not". How many times have you heard a prez say that?

Posted - March 24, 2017

Responses

The man is so far up himself it's not true...just quizzed another Brit, (it's a hobby) he says, "Trump will be taken out soon, and we all pray for that."
      March 24, 2017 10:52 AM MDT

I think Trump is bratty like all spoiled rich kids. He wants something, he gets it, he gets bored with it and wants something else. Trump was clearly bored with Trumpcare...a Major PROMISE he made. He said that repeal and replace the Affordable Health Care Act would be one of the first things he would do. 17% of the people LIKED  Trumpcare. 83% did not. The majority won! Trumpcare was dead before it was ever born. Thank you for your reply Addb.
      March 25, 2017 3:16 AM MDT

• Oh Rosie...
    *sigh*
    It all sounds a bit juvenile... 
    *sigh*
    and familiar. does it not?

March 24, 2017 11:30 AM MDT

That sounds like a typical conversation in the White House between Trump and his staff members LOL.
      March 24, 2017 11:39 AM MDT

Well m'dear every single time I think I've heard the worst most absurd word(s) from Trump he surprises me and says something more absurdly worser! Yes. It is juvenile and spoiled child bratty and superficial and so unpresidential! I'm sure more absurdly awful lies ahead. Oh boy! Oh joy! Oh he**! :(  SIGH.  Thank you for your reply and the video GJ and Happy Saturday!  :)
      March 25, 2017 3:19 AM MDT

Too bad the person couldn't reply back with - ya but pretty soon you will be in prison and I won't be. I'v only followed 2 US Presidents - Obame and Trump but I never heard Obama say anything like that he seemed to be honored to be President with Trump it seems to be more of a status symbol or king of the hill sort of thing. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 24, 2017 5:35 PM MDT

I think it's more like a new toy for Trump. You know how bratty spoiled little kids are! They want something a lot and they get it and they get bored with it and want something else? That's Trump! Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nanoose! :)
      March 25, 2017 3:13 AM MDT