Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Who is to blame if Trumpcare goes down in flames?

Who is to blame if Trumpcare goes down in flames?

Trump/Ryan/Republican Pols or the good old reliables Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and the Liberals? Why?

Posted - March 24, 2017

Responses

Everyone associated with the Republican Party. They've made it so painfully obvious that their constituents don't matter. I mean the balls on these people for making healthcare even more impossible to pay for for the elderly and poor. The Affordable Care Act falling apart? Since when?
      March 24, 2017 11:17 AM MDT

They will sabotage the Affordable Health  Care Act in any way they can. The red state Governors will make things impossible. Just wait. It's already happening. Did you know that at the last minute in order to save Trumpcare Trump/Ryan eliminated the Essential Health Benefits from the bill entirely? That was to please the Tea Party and they still wouldn't roll over. What was excluded? Prescription benefits, maternity care, pediatric care, preventive care and substance abuse treatments! The Bast**rds!  But we the people spoke. Only 17% supported the abomination known as Trumpcare. The other 83% of us would have none of it and guess who won? The people! Now we just have stop them from focusing on destroying what we saved from annihilation. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Saturday!  :)
      March 25, 2017 2:43 AM MDT

The left.

Obamacare is flawed in principle and should be repealed in its entirety. Trumpcare is an attempt to compromise with RINOs. It's a mistake. Trump should just run those traitors out.

If it fails, the responsibility lies with those who demanded it. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 25, 2017 9:25 AM MDT
      March 24, 2017 12:06 PM MDT

Dude. You're talking to yourself at this point.
      March 24, 2017 2:02 PM MDT

:):):)
      March 25, 2017 3:09 AM MDT

Trumpcare had a 17% approval rating among we the people You among them I suppose.. 83% of us would have none of it!  So we bombarded our legislators in every way possible telling them to vote NO on Trumpcare. They listened. Now the Tea Party demanded more cuts. At the very last minute Trump/Ryan ELIMINATED ENTIRELY the  Essential Health  Benefits from the bill. That includes prescription coverage, maternity benefits, pediatric care, preventive care and substance abuse treatments. It wasn't good enough for the Tea Party so Trumpcare wasn't even DOA. It never arrived. It was pulled. So yes  83% of we the people are indeed GUILTY of killing it. So sue us! Thank you for your reply TZ and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      March 25, 2017 2:47 AM MDT

I think the Republican's - they have been working on it for almost 8 years. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 24, 2017 5:04 PM MDT

Trumpcare only had a 17% approval rating among we the people Nanoose. The Pols knew that if they voted for it they would pay at the next election because 83% of us wanted it dead and gone. So it is now dead and gone! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      March 25, 2017 2:49 AM MDT

Everyone who loves Obamacare can breathe easy now. 
      March 24, 2017 7:26 PM MDT

That is 83% of we the people Star. Trumpcare had an approval rating of 17%.  Did you know that at the very last minute Trump/Ryan cut out the Essential Health Benefits from Trumpcare? That was to satisfy the Tea Party. They didn't cut out enough to suit the Tea Party folks so they refused to vote for it.  That's why the bill was pulled! The Tea Party wouldn't roll over. The Essential Health Benefits include prescription drug coverage, maternity benefits, pediatric care, preventive care and substance abuse treatments. You are clearly part of the 17%. You are outnumbered! Considering that 46% of the people voted for Trump and only 17% of the people supported his plan some of the voters clearly defected because they would be harmed by Trumpcare. Think unkindly of them if you must. That is your choice. We the people spoke through our representatives. We the people WON! We the people are powerful. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday!  :)
      March 25, 2017 3:08 AM MDT

• The GOP is afraid to lead and incapable of producing an original idea. I sometimes scare myself because I'm so accurate in predicting meltdowns such as the mess that the US Congress is in as of now. Half of the GOP Congressional delegation is clueless and the other half is too accustomed to being the lap dogs of the Obama administration. Wait until the midterms next year. The mixture of cowardice and incompetence on the part of the GOP will  result in  Dem majorities in both houses. But here's the main thing to consider: By the time we reach the autumn of 2018, Trump will no longer be POTUS.(my guess is a Pence caretaker operation after Trump is removed, but that isn't the only possibility) Whoever becomes the 46th President is to be pitied, as he or she will be the recipient of a chaotic and crippled administration whose only success will be the protection and advancement of the Clinton agenda. You can take it to the bank, I'm seldom wrong (actually never wrong) in these things. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 25, 2017 2:36 AM MDT
      March 24, 2017 8:34 PM MDT

Obama inherited a mess from Bush and did okay.  Whomever takes on the Trump mess will have a lot of fast dancing/fast talking to do. He must be intelligent, calm and FAIR. We the people have a lot of power. We cut down Trump and Trumpcare. If we can do that we can do anything.Thank you for your reply driftwood.
      March 25, 2017 2:38 AM MDT