Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Do you own a pair of glasses? Do you wear them?

Do you own a pair of glasses? Do you wear them?

Posted - March 24, 2017

Responses

• I own a couple pairs of sunglasses, but no "regular" glasses. 
      March 24, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

• Pres, I once took a job with the government and prior to my medical had to fill out a form. Naturally -- it was the government. One question read, Do you wear glasses? and the next question read, Why do you wear glasses? When I got the the optomestrist she said, "I ought to know better than to ask, but what does BAAB stand for?" Blind as a bat, of course.

Yes, Pres, I wear glasses. I couldn't function without them.

March 24, 2017 9:29 PM MDT

• Pres, I once took a job with the government and prior to my medical had to fill out a form. Naturally -- it was the government. One question read, Do you wear glasses? and the next question read, Why do you wear glasses? When I got the the optomestrist she said, "I ought to know better than to ask, but what does BAAB stand for?" Blind as a bat, of course.

Yes, Pres, I wear glasses. I couldn't function without them.

March 24, 2017 9:29 PM MDT

• I do ...... I wear contact lenses mostly but when I wanna look " smarticle" I "rock" my glasses. I think I wanna be smaticle now ...
      March 24, 2017 9:39 PM MDT

Yes, I must wear them to be able to read all the Trump 'put downs' on this here site.
      March 24, 2017 9:47 PM MDT

• I do have glasses! I wear them mostly when I'm driving in a strange place
      March 25, 2017 7:23 AM MDT

I need readers for close up but my vision is 20/20 since having cataract surgeries. 
      March 25, 2017 11:45 AM MDT

Reading glasses and sunglasses. 

I regularly break them.

March 31, 2017 2:42 AM MDT