Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why did Trump pull the Trumpcare bill? I thought that was the job of the Speaker of the House. Is Trump doing every job now?

Why did Trump pull the Trumpcare bill? I thought that was the job of the Speaker of the House. Is Trump doing every job now?

Posted - March 25, 2017

Responses

The man's a control freak.... 
      March 25, 2017 12:30 PM MDT

So much for "The Art of the Deal". Trump couldn't close it so he had it pulled before a vote could be taken. He wimped out and then of course blamed the Dems when it was actually the Tea Party members he tried to strongarm and he tried to bully and they told him to take a hike. He lost all the way around. Whatta guy! Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      March 26, 2017 4:45 AM MDT

• Mr. Trump requested it be pulled if you listen to something besides CNN, Paul Ryan pulled it and you can hear him say that at his press conference.
      March 25, 2017 1:21 PM MDT

You are ALMOST ALWAYS completely incorrect about me Swoop. I NEVER watch CNN. So much for that assumption. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday. You know what they say about those who ASSUME don't you? :( Trump called a journalist and told him "I just pulled it".  
      March 26, 2017 4:47 AM MDT

• I am right that when you ask a question which is more a statement, that anybody who sees the other side is slammed. So your news only comes from one side or you ignore the other. You ask questions only looking for those who agree with you.  And as another answer stated, Ryan pulled the bill. Trump did request it. And why vote if the outcome is known and waste time.  Of course he said he pulled it as why would he just say Ryan pulled it. if you listened to all of it then you would know that.   It was his request.  I do not think the bill was an improvement and they need to get together and make it better. 
      March 26, 2017 5:09 AM MDT

I thought Ryan pulled it.
      March 25, 2017 3:48 PM MDT

Chump called Ryan and told him to pulled it just before voting was to begin.
      March 25, 2017 3:51 PM MDT

Trump called journalist Robert Costa(I think that's his name) and said "I JUST PULLED IT"! Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Sunday! So he broke that promise. Hopefully the expensive wall promise will be broken next. :)
      March 26, 2017 4:50 AM MDT

Trump called journalist Robert Costa (I think that is his name) and said "I just pulled it". Thank you for your comment catch224U and Happy Sunday! :)
      March 26, 2017 4:48 AM MDT

I remember Trump not all excited about Ryan as Speaker during the campaign. Maybe he let him fall on his face. Looks that way to me. I don't like Ryan either.
      March 25, 2017 4:50 PM MDT

I think Ryan's days are numbered. Allegedly Steve Bannon tried to get rid of Ryan when he was involved with the Trump campaign early on. Why I don't know. Of course Trump blames the Dems for the defeat publicly but I heard that privately he is blaming Ryan.  Time will tell. :)
      March 26, 2017 4:52 AM MDT

If this situation were in one of the Trump Companies, I believe Ryan would be fired. Like you said, time will tell.
      March 26, 2017 8:08 AM MDT

seems like it
      March 25, 2017 9:43 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply pearl and Happy Sunday! :)
      March 26, 2017 4:52 AM MDT