Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We FINALLY got a guy in the White House who made TRUTH irrelevant. Demonized it. Fractured it. Destroyed it. What took so long?

We FINALLY got a guy in the White House who made TRUTH irrelevant. Demonized it. Fractured it. Destroyed it. What took so long?

Posted - March 26, 2017

Responses

Yeah, well, O'Bamba is gone now, time for a refreshing change in govt.
      March 26, 2017 10:39 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply.
      March 27, 2017 7:06 AM MDT

• Good grief!!! Where have you been?? The truth is the first and foremost casualty of the political process. I'm really disappointed in ya Rosie. I'll pretend that you weren't feeling good or punched the wrong keys or something. Geez, you can't depend on anything anymore. 
      March 26, 2017 3:27 PM MDT

The cover of Time Magazine is dedicated to Donald J. Trump! "IS TRUTH DEAD?" The editor, Nancy Gibbs, wrote an editorial the subtitle of which  is "When a president can't be taken at his word". Now you may think that this is old hat and we have experienced it before. I disagree with thee driftwood. We now rely on "Alternative Facts". The prez admits his sources of info are The National Enquirer,  Fox News and extreme right-wing  White supremacists like Steve Bannon(who is actually the brain behind the  Donald),  Alex Jones, Judge Napolitano, et al. We have people appointed to head government departments they have vilified and know they plan to dismantle them. We have a prez and administration currently being investigated for ties to Russia at various levels including the possibility of criminal goings on. We have a prez who has already broken  many precedents and continues to do so daily thumbing his nose at policy/procedure/protocol and making it all irrelevant. What president has done that? So of course I disagree with you at the top of my lungs. I am not disappointed in you at all however. You are exactly whom you should be and that is your right. I wish you would do me the courtesy of allowing me to be exactly whom I should be. Can you do that for me bh? Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 27, 2017 7:05 AM MDT