Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » It's mother's day here - I had an almost perfect day today. What's your perfect day like?

It's mother's day here - I had an almost perfect day today. What's your perfect day like?

Started with a lie in, (clocks went forward so no way I'm getting up on time) then a long bath. The weather was beautiful, so I took a bunch of felines out into the garden and did some gardening, just a little. This was followed by eggs and bacon, which I cooked for daughter, son and myself. Daughter wanted to go into town, and she needed cheering up as her American online boyfriend has gone awol :( I bought her a t-shirt that had butterflies on and I got a hug :)  She bought me a candle :) I cooked my favourite meal and now watching a film :)

Posted - March 26, 2017

Responses

• You cooked your kids breakfast and took them shopping for Mother's Day then came home and cooked your own  dinner?
    We do it WAY different this side of the pond.

March 26, 2017 2:03 PM MDT

What can I say? My kids are ingrates :P
      March 26, 2017 2:04 PM MDT

• lol....  Teenagers tend to be.
      March 26, 2017 2:07 PM MDT

Exactly and to be fair I asked daughter not to buy me too much, and my son is making me something he is 3D printing... so they aren't too bad :)
      March 26, 2017 2:15 PM MDT

Yea, Mother's Day here is really Queen For the Day and the ones in my family very much deserve it.
      March 26, 2017 4:48 PM MDT

• My perfect day is any day that I spend with the one I love.
      March 26, 2017 2:17 PM MDT

I agree what could be more perfect - may there be many of those days for you :)
      March 26, 2017 4:39 PM MDT

probably a day where something good happens for a change,
      March 26, 2017 2:38 PM MDT

Well I hope that day comes soon for you; you do seem to have a tough time there :(
      March 26, 2017 4:40 PM MDT